💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy Perry thinks she is super "cool"

Zombie

Featured Posts

duskball

Or maybe she's just the way she is and doing whatever the hell she wants? 

I don't get some of y'all. Smoke a blunt and chill. 

Stop worrying so much about other people. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riley James Everett

She doesnt really come out with anything interesting or worthy of a listen. I agree she views herself as way better than she actually is. Also not really a great live singer ahaha

Gagadonna
6 minutes ago, Riley James Everett said:

She doesnt really come out with anything interesting or worthy of a listen. I agree she views herself as way better than she actually is. Also not really a great live singer ahaha

Meh. Her music is generic but not uninteresting. Unconditionally was flawless, Legendary Lovers too

Riley James Everett
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

I guess that's why she's been SUCH A FLOP :giggle:

Agreed, There is a whole reason why she kinda became the top female artist back in 2013 and i think that has gone to her head. Its not that shes even good its that they wanted to replace Gaga as the top artist with someone. I might write something about it on this site cause it also explains why ARTPOP was a flop 

Zombie
6 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I do think she's cool. 

Trying to discredit someone is not cool tho 

Are you cool? i'm not.

Gagadonna
5 minutes ago, Riley James Everett said:

Agreed, There is a whole reason why she kinda became the top female artist back in 2013 and i think that has gone to her head. Its not that shes even good its that they wanted to replace Gaga as the top artist with someone. I might write something about it on this site cause it also explains why ARTPOP was a flop 

Well I agree, but it's not Katy's fault. Katy has most of the time been supporitve of Gaga (she even retweeted The Cure after its release) and shown respect for her. Before Chained to the Rythm, many monsters decided to stop bashing her on GGD but as soon as the song came out, their true hypocritical self uncovered and they started talking **** about her again. Katy is not the best artist ever, but she's nice, and she does not deserve such online bully. 

Mythos

Who cares, let her do whatever she want's to. There is room for everybody, and who decides what is cool anyway? I love it that she just said fnck it and did whatever she wanted to.

PanPikus

8ePnaz4Sf2.gif

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodĆș opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie dƂuga...

Oh wow, GGD talking bad about Katy Perry :madge: I love her :whitney:

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

Zombie
5 minutes ago, Takemyhand said:

Is it Lana on the first pic? 

Yes, they hang out together in Coachella, such babes

Arcanum

I'm sorry but all I see is Lana in the first pic. :toofunny:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived