💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Katy Perry thinks she is super "cool"

Zombie

Featured Posts

Zombie
2 minutes ago, F AM E said:

Yeah she's pretty try-hard but maybe that's cause she came from such a strict upbringing. I feel like she could be cool if she wasn't so desperate. She's actually pretty witty and has good comedic timing

She is very good at comedy acting

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

How is this a hating thread? as i said, stop being oversensitive, have you seen really hating posts about artists? 

Fine, hating might have been a too strong description of this thread compared to others but you're still writing a lot of negative stuff which is super annoying.  I'm not oversensitive, I'm just sick of threads that trash other people with their judgments. 

With those words I'm leving this thread hoping you'll understand when you get older :gaycat:

Panchecco
11 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

It looks like she was super excited to be next to Katy LOL

no it looks like the uglyest fish and poot mixed together

ugliest-fish-blobfish.jpgWuN8EZz.pngCRTX93SWIAEHlo5.jpg

Lucas
33 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

Britney says hi.

Why bring Britney in this? She's not even trying to be cool or not to be basic

Werk
1 hour ago, lifeasgeorge said:

She doesn't act her age? yes

I think she just tries too hard however there shouldn't be "label" on how 32 year olds should act. 

Zombie
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Why bring Britney in this? She's not even trying to be cool or not to be basic

I am the biggest Britney fan, but lately my girl is being very basic even in dancing, she was getting super good but this last shows, she is half assing chroeo and everything and i dont even want to start with the glory era, very basic as well, but as you said, Britney is cool becuz she never tries to be cool, she is just, very authentic

Zombie
Just now, ShockPop said:

She looks like a brendan Jordan tribute with her hair like that.

Promote online kindness please.

DeleteMyAccount

I love Katy. I think she's been able to find a lot of success with fun music. I don't get why people need to overreact about her.. Or have to express their dislike even though they're obviously are still attracted to her career..

I mean, look at Gaga and some of things she's "tried too hard" with. 

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Lance said:

The same one's making fun of her are the same one's praising the most crazy ass **** Gaga wore during the AP era. Then use "ART!!!!!" as a defense to some of the most horrendous outfits/looks she wore :rip:

I thought Monsters would stop attacking KP after what happened during the Applause VS Roar era.

This is what I don't understand. You're telling people to stop judging other people by judging someone else in your argument.

Zombie
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

This is what I don't understand. You're telling people to stop judging other people by judging someone else in your argument.

Good point!

mpthecat

For some reason I have a feeling that she is going through something personal (break up? something else?) and this is how she copes. Or she is just simply finding herself and her style. 

I've not been the biggest supporter of hers, in fact she "annoyed" me at some point but I don't think there is any reason to bash her now. Yeah, her choices of fashion and hairstyle hasn't been the best on my personal level but it's her life and her choices and if she's is happy then let her be. :hug:

Neight Shayde

she's making y'all feel bothered and pressed just by looking at her pictures...

girl.. that's just... sad.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived