💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy Perry thinks she is super "cool"

Zombie

Featured Posts

Brolysskins
Just now, Leonardo Fox said:

I was not rude, it's my opinion, just like you have yours and i respect that. 

I'm not saying you're rude. Just stating that because of this thread, everyone hiding behind a Gaga picture has commented something rude about her. Like she'll ever be affected by us no ones. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brolysskins
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Yes she did and twice. :saladga:

Who are you referring to?

Whoever the shoe fits.

The Child
1 minute ago, Leonardo Fox said:

Britney says hi.

Call me when Katy has albums on the level of In The Zone & Blackout. :reductive:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Dominic

Flamebait thread. It's okay to have negative opinions if you back it up with a well thought out argument. This is just a thread to insult her character (rude, childish, uncool etc) and it just prompts people to post further hate. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Zombie
12 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I mean wait till you're 30, I'm having a crisis in my 20s and lowkey understand why she's being rebelious

i don't think is about her age, is her personality

Zombie
Just now, Dominic Marc said:

Flamebait thread. It's okay to have negative opinions if you back it up with a well thought out argument. This is just a thread to insult her character (rude, childish, uncool etc) and it just prompts people to post further hate. 

i think my arguments were pretty good, but since im not a native english speaker my language is very limited.

About her character, i went to her concert and she give that impression, whats wrong to express it in a music forum? im sure u would do that too, i've read worst here from people that went to see Britney too, and they were actually mean, no need for drama or overthinking here

Bellatrix

The only annoying people here are you. What's with the damn judgments? Let the woman be. 

cacaca

idk I'm disappointed in Katy so far this era.

Single was majorly underwhelming and I'm not keen on this new look. Slate me for judging her appearance but she's a pop star and that's part of her gig.

Zombie
3 minutes ago, Erotica said:

The only annoying people here are you. What's with the damn judgments? Let the woman be. 

Why is people so sensitive? Like you never give your opinions about POPSTARS, i mean, we are in a music forum after all

GagaEffect
15 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

Did i choose them well or nawt? :gaycat:

They perfectly fit your topic "she thinks she's cool" :toofunny: So yes, you chose them well. I hope she has also some not that tragic style choices 

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, Leonardo Fox said:

Why is people so sensitive? Like you never give your opinions about POPSTARS, i mean, we are in a music forum after all

I have artists that I dislike as well, but the difference is that I don't make threads hating on them or even opening a thread about them. Such a waste of time. Focus on the ones you like instead of hating.

Popstars are people too and just because they're public people doesn't justify openly saying bad things about them when they haven't done anything wrong. 

Zombie
Just now, Erotica said:

I have artists that I dislike as well, but the difference is that I don't make threads hating on them or even opening a thread about them. Such a waste of time. Focus on the ones you like instead of hating.

Popstars are people too and just because they're public people doesn't justify openly saying bad things about them when they haven't done anything wrong. 

How is this a hating thread? as i said, stop being oversensitive, have you seen really hating posts about artists? 

Zombie
4 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

can we please have this as the new poot emote?

WuN8EZz.png

It looks like she was super excited to be next to Katy LOL

migamiga

Yeah she's pretty try-hard but maybe that's cause she came from such a strict upbringing. I feel like she could be cool if she wasn't so desperate. She's actually pretty witty and has good comedic timing

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived