šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life feat. The Weeknd

blackstar

Featured Posts

retroglamx
42 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Lana Del Rey is like Mulholland Drive come alive. It's that retro Americana thing in everything she does, and she looks like a vintage pin up beauty queen too. I really like her. But this trackĀ sounds heavilyĀ influenced by The Weeknd, as soon as he started singing, Lana became part of the instrumental. Not bad but I prefer "Love" myself.

I love this movie and the on point comparison.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BibleThisWay

This is genuinely the first time I've been underwhelmed by a Lana song (I love her and The Weeknd). Starboy >>> LFL for me :(Ā Hope the rest of the album lives up to how much I loved Love.

Xoxo Adriana

I HAD A FEELING THE WEEKND WAS ON IT WHY DID I ALREADY KNOW:giveup::giveup::giveup:

JohnWayne23

Thought it would be better than it is.

Not a bad song, just not a song that stands out.

I'd pick Love over this

DiamondAngel

I'm really surprised reaction has been lukewarm through her fan base. This is the first time I've LOVED a single of hers since Brooklyn Baby (her album tracks slay me but I generally don't love her singles).

Antonio

THE SONG IS SOOO GOODĀ :duck:Ā but the video is boring af

š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž

Morphine Prince
7 minutes ago, Antonio said:

THE SONG IS SOOO GOODĀ :duck:Ā but the video is boring af

It's an audio video.Ā 

Antonio
8 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

It's an audio video.Ā 

Oh mess, then I still have high expectationsĀ :duck:

š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž

AlexanderMagno

This album is shaping up to be my favouriteĀ :giveup:Ā (a few more amazing songs and it will surpass Ultraviolence).

holy scheisse

i thought it was underwhelming until the sparkly, lust for life keeps us alive part came

also the weeknd is so... overplayed right now that it kinda repulses me he's on the track. he outshines ha! but hey that was only one listen and i am an avid lana fan, im sure itll grow on me.

Ā 

edit: listen 2

"take off... take off... take off all ur clothes"

"hello hello.... ca can u hear me?"

Ā 

i like it its sexy and whimsical!! i love the lil chimes in the background, so perfect illusion

The "Take off, take off..." part sounds exactly like her "Hello hello can can u hear me?" on 'Without You'.Ā She is repeating herself once again, not only because of that! She hasn'tĀ eveolved her sound and aesthetics. This vintage nostalgia thing has made me......yawn...already! And I've been a big fan of hers:madge::madge::madge::madge::madge:

Archived