Jump to content
I'll Never Love Again

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Featured Posts

ARTnFAME
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Flanders

giphy.gif

:air: 

~I need you more... I need you more than Dope...~

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fish

:saladga: wtf the cure dropped?

 

**inb4 Pandemic flu wave hits the U.S.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HolyDelRey

Also Million Reasons just dethroned Just Dance, and it became Gaga's 4th most popular track on Spotify. Should hit 100m, in the next few days :applause: 

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArtGagaPop
5 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

PI was 11M right?

found it, first weekly spotify update: 30 Perfect Illusion by Lady Gaga 11,413,474, don't know where it was on the app though since that differ to the chart update. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wigless
48 minutes ago, sg42 said:

Everyone in Canada text the cure to 903903

TextedT

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Azor Ahai
Just now, Fish said:

:saladga: wtf the cure dropped?

 

**inb4 Pandemic flu wave hits the U.S.

Yes they removed banners and hot tracks in the US so it was bound to happen.

No meltdowns please :unicorn:

It's not that I don't wanna love you

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coop
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

NRJ retweeted me. I hope they'll play it more often.

AP!!!!1!

It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArtGagaPop
Just now, HolyDelRey said:

Also Million Reasons just dethroned Just Dance, and it became Gaga's 4th most popular track on Spotify. Should hit 100m, in the next few days :applause: 

1 The cure
2 Million reasons

The most streamed gaga songs on spotify later this year 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dutch
Just now, Fish said:

:saladga: wtf the cure dropped?

 

**inb4 Pandemic flu wave hits the U.S.

I was about to ask where you were with your 'I'm back in full force'. :excuseu:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fish
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

Yes they removed banners and hot tracks in the US so it was bound to happen.

No meltdowns please :unicorn:

Haha I know. I predict a top 5 for Ga Ga. Bookmark my arse

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HolyDelRey
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

found it, first weekly spotify update: 30 Perfect Illusion by Lady Gaga 11,413,474, don't know where it was on the app though since that diffrence to the chart update. 

They also add midday updates to the final week chart. So that was the full number.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
vpez

Which page to you use to check the official charts?
Every page I open to check the german charts by myself says something else :huh:
sometimes I hate this country :giveup:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fish
Just now, Dutch said:

I was about to ask where you were with your 'I'm back in full force'. :excuseu:

god morning sunshine. Its rainy af in Ottawa, canada 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×