Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

viniferrett
3 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Are we sure her full name isn't just Katy Perry Feat?

Omg Is she nicki minaj feat's sister????   :O:O:O

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon
18 minutes ago, SergenGokdag said:

Radio deals are for Lead singles and they are only for first week. 

There is no radio deal for 2nd single.

No sweetie, radio deals are for every single if your label can pay for them 

anomdepllume
4 minutes ago, geewillikers said:

Spotify and streaming services have really killed the incentive for artist to make genuinely good music nowadays. Because everyone is going to want a GP streaming hit in order to be successful music seems like it will become less authentic as it used to be and that honestly makes me sad :( Not to shade Gaga because I LOVE The Cure but Joanne and Sinner's Prayer would have be defining hits if this was 10 or 20 years. 

Honestly, the reason that I'm really interested in seeing how The Cure does on the charts and such is so that Gaga can have the security to do things like Joanne and Born This Way and weirder stuff. If she stabilizes her popularity and success, we can have more fun, so to speak. And honestly, no one has any idea what this woman is pulling next, no matter how hard we might speculate. And that's the best part!

anomdepllume

Also The Cure is just a total jam that deserves the spotlight, so there's that too.

28 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

If CTTR went top5, this will too 

Unlike Interscope, Katy's label invests on her 100% all the time

sometimes this makes me wonder if capitol records still have another major artist besides katy :classy:

SergenGokdag
4 minutes ago, Cortex said:

sometimes this makes me wonder if capitol records still have another major artist besides katy :classy:

No Katy is their biggest star.

Diamond Heart 💎

PanPikus
1 hour ago, GypsyRomance said:

Dancin' in Circles

iTunes:

#86 Poland

does anyone know from poland "The Cure" is the current single? :laughga::giggle:

Looking at our radio I would rather say Paparazzi is the current single :poot:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Dirtyicecreamz
17 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Are we sure her full name isn't just Katy Perry Feat?

had 2 screenshot this

Stop the music, Start the drama.

mistylake

Australia

4 Harry Styles - Sign of the Times 0.8759 0.9028 (LR)

5 Lady Gaga - The Cure 0.8331 0.8336 (LG)

6 The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This 0.7971 0.8130

7 Bonnie Raitt - I Can't Make You Love Me 0.6836 0.7408 (DR)

Why is this song here? Isn't it like 20 years old?

PanPikus

Btw if we're talking about Katy. Second biggest polish radio station, yesterday gave CTTR 20 spins :awkney: (sometimes 3 times in 1 hour :what:)
giphy.gif

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

viniferrett
3 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Btw if we're talking about Katy. Second biggest polish radio station, yesterday gave CTTR 20 spins :awkney: (sometimes 3 times in 1 hour :what:)
giphy.gif

I would move 

DeanWinchester
21 minutes ago, anomdepllume said:

Honestly, the reason that I'm really interested in seeing how The Cure does on the charts and such is so that Gaga can have the security to do things like Joanne and Born This Way and weirder stuff. If she stabilizes her popularity and success, we can have more fun, so to speak. And honestly, no one has any idea what this woman is pulling next, no matter how hard we might speculate. And that's the best part!

YES! Exactly. She needs to stabilize and further her career commercially so she can take more risks in the future. This is nothing but a quick bridge to fix her streaming and it does not in any way invalidate all the risk she has been taking since.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

PanPikus
Just now, viniferrett said:

I would move 

:toofunny: Good idea tbh. At least I don't listen to this station :reductive:

sarahb

I'm on Spotify and suddenly I had this massive ad for The Cure pop up in the middle of the screen :rip:

• Admin locked, featured, unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived