review

The Cure/Chainsmokers Mashup

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

MsSwan
11 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Gaga did the Cure better than anyone else trying that trend #sorrynotsorry

The Chainsmokers are trash

Comments like this are oh so unnecessary but alright then, bookmarked for comparison in chart performance. I think we know which song is bigger with actual statistics to back it up. The Cure has been out for all of 48 hours!  :trollga:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna
4 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

people are so triggered :sharon: to be fair The Cure sounds very similar like it or not

MTE, which is exactly why I can't get into The Cure. It sounds too much like a Carcinogens song. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Darren92 said:

Comments like this are oh so unnecessary but alright then, bookmarked for comparison in chart performance. I think we know which song is bigger with actual statistics to back it up. :trollga:

Riiiiight, even though The Cure was released 2 days ago. If you give it a chance, it will probably outsell The Chainsmokers:reductive:

End Racism Now

MsSwan
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Riiiiight, even though The Cure was released 2 days ago. If you give it a chance, it will probably outsell The Chainsmokers:reductive:

You seemed a lot more sure in your first post :poot:

3 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Bookmarking this for when it doesn't.

Mr Ricky

Sigh, 

If you re-arrange The Cure than ofcourse it will sound the same. But it's not the same when it comes to arrangement. Stop making this happen, just because 300 other songs have the same tempo and beat. 

Crossfit

xoxo Craig
Just now, Bio said:

Bookmarking this for when it doesn't.

Idgaf

End Racism Now

Y'all pressed cause you can't deny the blatant truth

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

No ! no! NOOOOO!!!! 

I hate this. Delete chainsmokers. Delete the cure. Delete million reasons (andrelli remix).

STAY JOANNE !! :giveup:

Fernster7

It sounds like a ****ing smash.:music:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived