đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Was Gaga drunk/tipsy in her Coachella performance?

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave

I just think that she reheasrsed TWO WEEKS every day for the show, and maybe even all saturday, so she was exhausted. But, to me, she didn't seem like exhasusted or anything, just fantastic and brilliant.

Colourful

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoliesLips

She seemed very tired and sometimes lifeless, especially during Alejandro. Also the long break between the Applause karaoke (TRAGIC) and Poker Face was horrible, something went wrong. 

Love GaGa!

BloodyM
15 minutes ago, Kevin Decosse said:

What I'm really wondering is what she actually said before taking the stage for Poker Face (you could hear her speak, her mic was on) and why it took sooo much time for her to take the stage when I'm sure she should have right when the Applause interlude ended.

Probably smoking, having a drink or doing some lines!! It's a festival, these things are bound to happen x

Creyk
3 hours ago, Katie14 said:

You have no idea how bad period cramps can be for some women. Its literally the worst pain ive ever experienced.

Is it worse than child birth :duck:

Bradley

Not in my opinion. She seemed to know exactly what every dance move was going to be and was very clear what the next song was and had her speeches clear in mind.

Sailor

There were times that it actually felt like I was watching somebody else singing Lady Gaga's songs. I think I noticed it the most in "Speechless". She had trouble with the "how" parts, and she completely forgot the "talk again" part.

I also think she completely forgot how to play "The Edge of Glory" on piano towards the end.

I think she was just drunk.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Slayer
10 hours ago, Kefir said:

OMG! 

SHE DEFINETELY WAS!

That was the first thing I noticed when Love Game was over and she started her talkshow :lolly:

CACKLING :ladyhaha: But yeah, she was definitely Wendy Williamsing it at some points. 

She'd obviously had a bit to drink as she was just really fun and playful. You have to remember the context: it's a festival, it's a drunk/drugged crowd and it's supposed to be a bit rock n roll.  

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Tommy Giovanni
40 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Not in my opinion. She seemed to know exactly what every dance move was going to be and was very clear what the next song was and had her speeches clear in mind.

her speeches were all so weird throughout the whole performance to me... 

Tommy Giovanni

urgh this actually bothers me up so much that if one day i ever got the chance to meet her again, i would actually ask her what was up during her Coachella performance

Helxig

I didn't notice a thing... I thought she was amazing. 

If anything she seemed giddy with joy to be back in front of a huge crowd of fans, singing her music back to her, and playing old hits. Even nervous about releasing a new surprise song of a new genre to her. She seemed emotional! That's the vibe I got! 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
3 hours ago, Sailor said:

There were times that it actually felt like I was watching somebody else singing Lady Gaga's songs. I think I noticed it the most in "Speechless". She had trouble with the "how" parts, and she completely forgot the "talk again" part.

I also think she completely forgot how to play "The Edge of Glory" on piano towards the end.

I think she was just drunk.

She didn't have trouble, she was singing these songs with her new vocal techniques, and changing them up along the way. The changes sounded fresh to me :P   She's said that she likes to improvise and you can see that. I really, really loved her new renditions of her older songs! I thought she nailed the whole performance start to finish. I'm quite surprised to see so many people here who thought she sounded bad. Maybe it's just that she's put a Joanne twist on some very old songs, that we haven't heard from her for many years. She used to sing and perform differently!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Letmelivemylife
11 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I didn't notice a thing... I thought she was amazing. 

If anything she seemed giddy with joy to be back in front of a huge crowd of fans, singing her music back to her, and playing old hits. Even nervous about releasing a new surprise song of a new genre to her. She seemed emotional! That's the vibe I got! 

I didn't get a chance to watch the whole performance but in the clips that I've watched, you can tell that she's truly happy :wub:. I've always said that I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster. The bond that she shares with her monsters is something that can't be put into words unless you are a monster. My best friend and I Secretly think that "the cure"  is "I wanna be with you 2.0". We cure her with our love when she's hurting so in return she'll be our cure when we're upset even when we say we're ok because deep down she knows that we're not. She never stops amazing me and I thank god everyday for her ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived