Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Was Gaga drunk/tipsy in her Coachella performance?

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

baptism
48 minutes ago, thedirtymonster said:

One word: EPIONE.

I am so tired of people saying EPIONE and ASIB on this forum. That has NOTHING to do with her performance for ****s sake. 

Anyway she was definitely buzzing. 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
musicnotbling
10 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I want to see you people perform in front of 100k people and get back to me about how perfect you were :classy:

puh-lease

its gaga.

sipthistea

Hope she's ok.

She was acting weird the whole performance, and was also low-energy at some point. Out of sync. She's never like that, that's why's strange. And as some of you have pointed out, her speeches were out of place.  

sass bonbon

lolol she clearly had problems with the in ears or the monitoring because she was off many times and I remember when she's in the piano bearly finshing a song (i dont recall which) she was screaming stuff to the staff and pointing her ear.

Anyway, she kinda looked drunk. All that smiling was so still like the Applause face lol, and that thing she said about having lived and seen so much before The Cure, was kinda weird.

But I loved the whole show regardless of anything. It was so special

. I need more visuals like this yasss video with blue curtains and couch and brunette look come thru.

OMG GUYS I JUST READ THE COMMENTS ABOUT EPIONE. Her face(!!) and hair were misteriously on point.

bbhmm

Katie14
7 minutes ago, Perdid said:

lolol she clearly had problems with the in ears or the monitoring because she was off many times and I remember when she's in the piano bearly finshing a song (i dont recall which) she was screaming stuff to the staff and pointing her ear.

Anyway, she kinda looked drunk. All that smiling was so still like the Applause face lol, and that thing she said about having lived and seen so much before The Cure, was kinda weird.

But I loved the whole show regardless of anything. It was so special

. I need more visuals like this yasss video with blue curtains and couch and brunette look come thru.

OMG GUYS I JUST READ THE COMMENTS ABOUT EPIONE. Her face(!!) and hair were misteriously on point.

Why was that particular statement weird? Shes saying that she went through hard times and her fans cured her and she wants to do the same for others. 

PartySick

She was probably a bit drunk. It wouldn't be the first time :sweat: SXSW teas :lolly:

Though I did enjoy her singing with her lower register :diane: even time I expected her to belt out a note she dropped it down.

🖤

holy scheisse
2 hours ago, Amphetamine said:

She said "got my addictions" in the first verse  instead of the second

She said "got my salvation" instead of "got no salvation"

She says "I'm trying to fix them" instead of "I love to fix them"

There might be more but those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head 

perhaps it was intentional? hate when artists do it but some of them change up the words as they go a bit like that. and if you read it like poetry, it changes the meaning. benefit of the doubt lol

sass bonbon
4 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Why was that particular statement weird? Shes saying that she went through hard times and her fans cured her and she wants to do the same for others. 

The way she said it and the emotion she put to it was very deep. It's normal to see her crying or shakey, we have many times. The way she said it and the enphasis she put to the words, it was like she was remembering something in particular.

bbhmm

Katie14
2 minutes ago, Perdid said:

The way she said it and the emotion she put to it was very deep. It's normal to see her crying or shakey, we have many times. The way she said it and the enphasis she put to the words, it was like she was remembering something in particular.

Maybe she was thinking of a specific circumstance, but why is that weird?

Did anyone else hear her nervously ask one of her dancers "how am I doing?" Right before telephone started?

musicnotbling

EVERYBODY'S BRINGING UP ALL THESE INSTANCES OF THEM HEARING HER INAUDIBLY SAY SOMETHING OR MUMBLE SOMETHING QUIETLY AND IM SITTING HERE GETTING FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I CANT GO BACK IN THE STREAM THAT FAR NOW :saladga:

Katie14
Just now, ladygragra said:

EVERYBODY'S BRINGING UP ALL THESE INSTANCES OF THEM HEARING HER INAUDIBLY SAY SOMETHING OR MUMBLE SOMETHING QUIETLY AND IM SITTING HERE GETTING FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I CANT GO BACK IN THE STREAM THAT FAR NOW :saladga:

You can rewatch on ladygaganow.com

musicnotbling
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

You can rewatch on ladygaganow.com

Thank you doll :hug:

sass bonbon
3 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Maybe she was thinking of a specific circumstance, but why is that weird?

that's something she wouldn't do in other performances. You can tell she looked a bit unfocused, which is not the normal gaga. And I don't say it´s wrong. It's alright. I'm myself drunk and high all the time and at work too. It's just weird she looked like that on Coachella and not on the other shows/performances we have seen lately.

bbhmm

Archived