💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Something is wrong

kizurl

Featured Posts

Sylvanas

Tbh the crowd last night was pretty dead. She was high and she probably got a bit paranoid and started to overthink.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
17 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

The next song was Venus though, which has literally nothing to do with what she was saying lmao 

It really does, though. 

She was saying she doesn't belong 'here' (planet earth) because she isn't from this world - she's from VENUS. Queue Aphrodite Lady, Seashell Bikini... 

That was the point. It was a fun, Gaga commentary. 

subtext / fantasy

FrankGutz
28 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

The next song was Venus though, which has literally nothing to do with what she was saying lmao 

other place / space, Venus as in another planet? lol

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
10 minutes ago, OMonster said:

It really does, though. 

She was saying she doesn't belong 'here' (planet earth) because she isn't from this world - she's from VENUS. Queue Aphrodite Lady, Seashell Bikini... 

That was the point. It was a fun, Gaga commentary. 

lol, some ppl always wants to see her melting down/cracking where it doesnt exist nothing lol

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Luxe Ford

It's not tropical house if it doesn't make me crave a Piña Colada!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

just another gay

She did look a little tired during Venus, but she was so happy during the piano session and The Cure :kara:

LaLuna

Maybe she was just feeling a bit under the weather at Coachella? She's human after all. 

But I am very surprised that she released a song like The Cure (and I'm sorry but I will never not think of the band when I see that title :awkney: ). Maybe her label and management are pressuring her to be more mainstream again? Who the hell knows. All I know is that this song is not what I expect from Gaga in 2017. In the Fame era maybe, but she's evolved so much since then, this feels like a huge step backward. 

The GP seems to be eating it up, which I guess is a good thing, but at the same time, it just doesn't feel like a Gaga song. 

Luv u Sum

That was Gagas best performance in a while???? She was having such a good time? And who cares if she changes her style...the bitch sings pop, jazz, hip hop, musical theater, country....and now she's switching it up a bit. I wouldn't over analyze it tbh. I though she was fantastic. And yeah the show has some messy points but when has Gaga had a 1 and a half hour show that WASNT a by messy haha 

MonsterOfSpain

What are you guys ****ing talking about? This was her best performance in years. She was so happy and excited about The Cure and singing all the fan favorite songs, it was like a time travel through her career. I honestly don't know what you want from her at this point, but this is Gaga at her best imo.

Monster34

It's a pop hit, this whole topic is pointless; she needs attention and hits to keep being a superstar who sells tours worldwide. 

I thought it was one of her best performances ever! I'm really surprised, and a little sad reading some of these comments. She really can't win anymore, no matter what she does some fans will find something to complain about. I got really nostalgic being a fan since 2009. It was amazing hearing Scheiße, Teeth, Venus, Speechless (really the whole set). And the intro with the song mashups :giveup: The Cure  reminded me of I Wanna Be With You from Swine Fest, not in sound, but I felt like she wrote it just for us. Sure it has a "generic" instrumental, but she did say she's been in the studio, so I really doubt that's the only song she has made. I think a new EP or Joanne re-release is coming soon. 

Sailor

I thought she seemed different. She always does this, though. She's a chameleon!

bannedT for life and it's SAD

ElectricAlley

I'm just wondering why Joanne is always so snubbed? It's the newest album? PI wasn't even played and they only played the remix of MR....

Johan Colli

Some of you guys are such hypocrites she sang and danced and performed the hell out of Coachella and had one of her best shows of her career so far and released a surprise song just for fun and for coachella and you are here saying she's being unauthentic ???? she can do whatever she wants guys let her have fun it's coachella not the super bowl, at 11:20 in the night it was clear she was performing to have a good time and party for a while, not to impress anything and it was amazing watching her being herself, what did you expect? 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived