Lady Gaga - The Cure

Hurem

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Giovanni

Yall whiny as fck. 

Gaga, if you are reading this, please just release any kind of music that you want.

TheJoanneHat

I just listened to Dancin In Circles right after TC

DIC deserved so much, I'm praying she'll do it next sunday with Hey Girl

GagaUnderYou

Honestly, I'm good with Gaga moving on from Joanne with this. She is back on top with the help of MR. I can already hear this on the radios. Got major Second Time Around vibes. I'm hoping this is an introduction to an EP and she promotes both Joanne and the EP on tour. I'm really hoping for a video for both The Cure and DIC.

iMonster

I went to sleep after the concert (4am). Slept for 5 hours. Saw the cure was available for download. Downloaded it and haven't stopped playing it since 9. What's wrong with me?!?! 

tenor.gif

Truly. 

Himeros26
7 hours ago, Chelsea Symona said:

It's awful.

Purposely on trend with radio (which goes against what she has stood for ALWAYS), generic vocals, boring lyrics....

I'm pretty sure it's just for ASTIB, though, and it fits what I'd expect from a cinema soundtrack rather than some new EP a la TFM. Sorry, y'all.

She won't release a single for a movie soundtrack. Much less for a movie over a year away. 

It's growing on me, but I'm tryig to figure it all out bc there's so many auestions about this being a new single not from joanne

Kalinda
3 minutes ago, Himeros26 said:

It's growing on me, but I'm tryig to figure it all out bc there's so many auestions about this being a new single not from joanne

Me too. If not for her words before this song, I figured this is a one-off and Coachella was simply a great time to release it. But her intro sounded to me like there might be more to come soon. I'm not expecting a new album this year or anything because the JWT is coming up. IDK lol.

smokeandhush

a bop designed to be a HIT and it will be.

Is this Gaga though? no

Yes, we want dance-y pop songs, but we still want her to push the boundaries. 

alextruper17
34 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I cum every time she says "So baby tell me yes" 

:giveup: 

Premature ejaculation. I see.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived