Hurem

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, auraaah said:

This happened.Β :rip:

:rip:x100000

π•žπ•ͺ π•“π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕑 𝕒 πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

FRANK1991

this

this is literally everyone on twitter

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Hexxx

The X-Men are shookΒ 

What is this for???? New Album????

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Hexxx
8 hours ago, lordmaler said:

I'm still waiting these bold eurodance classic futuristic Gaga xΒ RedOne tracks.

That's exactly what I need. A dance club track but this is still great

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

thopekas

When it will be posted on her vevo channel on youtube? I wanna play the shhhit out of it and post in on facebook and send the link to my friends so they can listen to it.Not everyone has spotify premium or spend money on itunesΒ 

youandi

Definitely a grower! Yesterday morning, I was like wtf is this, why would she release something so 'in trend' when she always seems to avoid that. However listening a few more times today, I think it's actually quite a lovely pop song, yes it has a few trendy elements but I don't think they take over, tbf I think it's got a bit of a naughties/slight 'fame' sound to it.Β 

I wouldn't say it's better thanΒ anything from Joanne other maybe John Wayne andΒ Grigio Girls but it's still good and would have been a nice addition to the album. I'll be sad if she plays this on tour but doesn't play PI though :/Β 

Letmelivemylife
On April 16, 2017 at 10:15 AM, Alan123 said:

Now that I've had the time to actually listen to The Cure and think about it, I like it so much. Yes, it's trendy but the message of it is so beautiful. This is a gift to the fans and I love her so much that even with the Superbowl, Coachella, World Tour, movie and everything that she's doing, she takes the time to write a song about love, she's just too nice.

For those who say it follows a tropical house trendy sound, it could be that, but it also reminded me of Second Time Around and that pre-The Fame voice that she used to do. I've missed DJ White Shadow and I'm glad they're still working together, his sound is never the same and he's so versatile. They could work on 3 albums and all of them would be so different.

I still say that the cure isΒ "I wanna be with you 2.0".Β 

"I wrote you this lullaby. Hush now baby don't you cry". - I got the warm fuzzies. Just makes me wanna curl up in her lap because "mama" will be there to fix everything

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

River

A spotify question please

So I just opened an account there because in Costa Rica it's working and it's in English finally..

Sooo are my The Curse streaming are counting or what??

Β 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived