Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
event

Lady Gaga at Coachella Live Discussion

TheJoanneHat

Featured Posts

The Child

I'm watching the whole thing and someone shouted "shut the **** up" at Gaga just before Sexxx Dreams :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty
Just now, flopheart said:

what was she doing with the phone during ayo?

She was changing the color of the lights on her guitar.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

nath4gaga

I've literally just read about 140 pages of comments.  I can't at all the hate she was getting in the first half of the show.

Teal Ambition
12 minutes ago, nath4gaga said:

I've literally just read about 140 pages of comments.  I can't at all the hate she was getting in the first half of the show.

Not even gonna bother reading the thread, this doesn't even surprise me. Gaga fans have to be some of the biggest complainers

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

PSYCHOSHTICK

I think she did a great job. Good vocals, nice songs. Still kind of weird to see non-released songs like Sexxx Dreams and Teeth live. TC is a nice song, didn't like it instantly, but it's a grower - though I that type of music is not my taste, I'll still spin it, she deserves it. 

I cried during Scheiße, BTW, JD, Telephone, Alejandro, Y&I, PF and BR. Never cried this much during a show of hers, I had all these memories coming up when she performed them. 

nath4gaga
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

Not even gonna bother reading the thread, this doesn't even surprise me. Gaga fans have to be some of the biggest complainers

Yeah it's not worth it, people thought she was drugged and pregnant and a whole load of bs.

Alphaz

I can't believe I just read 70 pages of this thread

First of all. That intro is everything (Partynauseous, Monster)

And opening with Scheisse was unexpected, I'm glad she's doing that iconic choreo, it just didn't show us that well with the camera angle.

She acting abit weird tho, but seems happy.

And I can't believe we get to watch her perform so many song that we thought we'd never see her perform anymore.

Bring back so many memories

I totally didn't expect Teeth and Alejandro

I get to the point of tired hearing her hits like Pokerface, Bad Romance and Just Dance.

Secretly hoping she would change it DITD, Monster, G.U.Y., Paparazzi, or Marry the Night tho

And She debuted new single The CURE. OMG....... Joanne era is over. I love the song. Sounds so current but not very Gaga tho.

And at one point someone yell stfu :madge:

Alphaz

Overall it was a great set. I wonder is she gonna sing the same set next week or change some songs?

Too bad it won't get streamed

Teal Ambition

Does anyone have a download to the full performance? 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Admin locked this topic

Archived