Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga at Coachella Live Discussion

TheJoanneHat

Featured Posts

Jason Oh

Streamed it yesterday alone in my car, blasting the audio through the speakers. That intro gave me Superbowl feels. Literally screamed when I heard Donatella and Sylvia. And that Aura instrumental! So glad she didn't forget ARTPOP:giveup:

And she freaking started with Scheiße like wtf!!! My fav song from BTW album and she slayed the choreo fiercely!!! (Will never forgive her for not releasing it as a single & no MV)

Venus and Sexxx Dreams tho!! The vocals:giveup::giveup: She brought them gems back!! And I didn't expect MR Remix to be that fun to watch during a festival like this. 

Now to some complaints:
- NO PERFECT ILLUSION WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU DOING THERE AT A DESERT NOT SINGING THE ANTHEM? (Legit disappointed with the encore but I understand she gotta do her Top 2 biggest hits,....by far....cuz The Cure is saying hi)
-Was hoping she'll burst out during Applause doing the choreo for at least once. one second i'm a KUNST!!?? but the font is cute
-The flow of songs could be improved. Joanne songs are great but not to be sandwiched like that. But it's a minor thing. As a fan, I just boped through all the songs, singing along to everything. 
-It'd be perfect if she did Paparazzi and Gypsy too <3

I rate it a 9/10. Such a fun 90 minutes. We're so blessed with SB & Coachella and all these happened within 2 months:giveup::giveup: Just slightly disappointed that we gotta say RIP to DIC, HG or A-Yo. I loved all 3, but they definitely won't do as well as The Cure. Bitch really DID THAT, dropping a new song upon us. The song will cure her streaming and radio. GP WILL LOVE HER AGAIN!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Jason Oh said:

Streamed it yesterday alone in my car, blasting the audio through the speakers. That intro gave me Superbowl feels. Literally screamed when I heard Donatella and Sylvia. And that Aura instrumental! So glad she didn't forget ARTPOP

And she freaking started with Scheiße like wtf!!! My fav song from BTW album and she slayed the choreo fiercely!!! (Will never forgive her for not releasing it as a single & no MV)

Venus and Sexxx Dreams tho!! The vocals She brought them gems back!! And I didn't expect MR Remix to be that fun to watch during a festival like this. 

Now to some complaints:
- NO PERFECT ILLUSION WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU DOING THERE AT A DESERT NOT SINGING THE ANTHEM? (Legit disappointed with the encore but I understand she gotta do her Top 2 biggest hits,....by far....cuz The Cure is saying hi)
-Was hoping she'll burst out during Applause doing the choreo for at least once. one second i'm a KUNST!!?? but the font is cute
-The flow of songs could be improved. Joanne songs are great but not to be sandwiched like that. But it's a minor thing. As a fan, I just boped through all the songs, singing along to everything. 
-It'd be perfect if she did Paparazzi and Gypsy too <3

I rate it a 9/10. Such a fun 90 minutes. We're so blessed with SB & Coachella and all these happened within 2 months Just slightly disappointed that we gotta say RIP to DIC, HG or A-Yo. I loved all 3, but they definitely won't do as well as The Cure. Bitch really DID THAT, dropping a new song upon us. The song will cure her streaming and radio. GP WILL LOVE HER AGAIN!

:applause:

But hunty, that is dangerous,  watching the show while driving :ladyhaha: 

Living in the edge? :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bazaar

Guys is there a good quality available online? (not from LGN because the audio is bad)

Maximilian Sparks

it was sooooo satisfying to hear Venus! I didn't expect my #1 fave song to be palyed live ever again after ARTPOP Ball. *_*

I just hope that it will be part of the Joanne tour, too :v:

all-time favorite: Venus! \o/

Princess Stache
On 4/15/2017 at 1:20 PM, TheJoanneHat said:

Official Coachella Week End 1 Live Discussion

Here is the official Gagachella playlist  : 

Scheiße, LoveGame, John Wayne, Just Dance, Born This Way, Venus, A-YO, Sexxx Dreams, Telephone, Alejandro, Teeth, THE CURE (BRAND NEW AMAZING SONG!!!!), The Edge Of Glory, Speechless, You & I, Million Reasons (Remix), Applause (karaoke), Poker Face, Bad Romance :bye:

There's of course more songs, she's doing a 90 min show.

Rewatch the show here :

http://ladygaganow.co/lady-gaga-delivers-explosive-performance-at-coachella-2017

Why does this link barely work for me.  The video constantly buffers to the point where it's unwatchable.

Princess Stache
12 hours ago, Bazaar said:

Guys is there a good quality available online? (not from LGN because the audio is bad)

Idk why Coachella keeps claiming copyright.  I will literally ****ing pay to watch it again just make it available.

That performance blew me away. That was such a good time and we got a great new song out of it too.

And then I remembered that she's performing again this upcoming Saturday and that performance will also be streamed!

Guessing she might swap out some of the songs for those that some people reported as being soundchecked but weren't performed.

Blueskye

Is there no video other than the one that's used in the OP/GGD news/LGNow? It doesn't work for me. The loading thing just spins and spins and spins. Haven't seen the show yet :'( 

What happened to "everyone who can record it must record it!" Did no one record it?

yohoitsjofosho

So for weekend 2, the following could happen:
1. TOTAL different set list.
2. Swap out a few songs for others.
3. Could she possibly sing from this mystery album which The Cure comes from? (ala iTunes Festival where she sang only ARTPOP songs)

11 hours ago, Princess Stache said:

Does someone have a download link they can PM me?

Same question. If anyone has a steam or DL link for Gaga/Coachella, please PM me.

XOXO, please-god-only-this-show-can-be-The-Cure-for-what-ails-me,
joandy

Kalinda

The Guardian named Gaga the winner of the Coachella headliners in their "10 things we learned during the festival's first weekend" article:

1) Lady Gaga won the battle of the headliners

Radiohead were unfortunate with their technical woes and Kendrick Lamar played with the boundaries of what headline acts can get away with, but Lady Gaga’s hit-packed high-energy set was the one everyone was talking about. She drew the biggest crowd and got a huge response from the audience, who she managed to keep interested through some of her less well-known new material. There was a clear emphasis on the overblown EDM that’s been so popular on the main stage in recent years, and she managed to mix that with her pop theatrics and choreographed set pieces. The structure worked best as well, with the set building towards the bigger hits, such as Telephone and Bad Romance. Taking chances with a headline set is refreshing, but there is a tried-and-tested formula that puts big hits and entertaining staging front and centre.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/apr/17/coachella-2017-weekend-one-roundup

• Admin locked this topic

Archived