Featured Posts

DrewStevens
58 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

Watch it and you will be bothered by Charlie's attitude

Before the show she was my favourite, but now, girl bye

Charlie had an rib injury. 

Batwings

I can't believe Charlie didn't even make it to Snatch Game! :cryga:

But yeah, even though I'm a huge fan, and I was rooting for her, I got the feeling from the very first episode that she kinda didn't want to be there. She just seemed so low energy for someone who's such a seasoned pro, and yeah, she really was the weakest one on tonight's episode, though I wouldn't have minded if some of the other queens had gone home.

RonnieGagz
1 hour ago, DrewStevens said:

I thought this was a rumour, but they confirmed it now :lana:

Now that its explained I feel less annoyed, it was just so sad because she was so funny and her runway looks were the best this season :(

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

LaLuna

The whole episode was a cringe-fest tbh, Charlie's "lipsync" was just the icing on the cake. :awkney:

1 hour ago, DrewStevens said:

That doesn't excuse her complete lack of motivation, I mean no one's asking her to do cartwheels, she could've put passion into her lipsync in other ways. She wasn't even trying. Why the hell did she audition in the first place? More deserving queens could've taken her spot.

Why spoil it for other people? Wtf :grr:there are threads for discussing this show.

i really wanted Charlie to make into Snatch game :giveup: 

RAMROD

That's sad that she didn't even try. She always like "I'm too old for this!" or "Old people in past seasons go out first" in the past two episodes, be it was a joke or not, like get out of here! Give a really bad name to people her age who are still running this shxt, in general. :( 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RonnieGagz
1 hour ago, Nick1495 said:

How did you find that link? Last week I went crazy trying to find a link and I couldn't! Thanks btw!!

Use this site, when the episode arrives (usually 30 minutes after the episode airs) there's some links for you to watch, I usually pick Openload, the one I gave to you:

http://www.watchepisodeseries.com/rupauls-drag-race-season-9-episode-4-s09e04_390865

RonnieGagz
26 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That's sad that she didn't even try. She always like "I'm too old for this!" or "Old people in past seasons go out first" in the past two episodes, be it was a joke or not, like get out of here! Give a really bad name to people her age who are still running this shxt, in general. :( 

She talks about her age, but just 10% of the girls I know would look that good in that lingerie outfit 

I didn't watch the episode yet. She was my favourite queen. :eww:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

RAMROD

Untucked :diane:

Witness what really happen with Charlie

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DrewStevens
2 hours ago, Scathach said:

The whole episode was a cringe-fest tbh, Charlie's "lipsync" was just the icing on the cake. 

That doesn't excuse her complete lack of motivation, I mean no one's asking her to do cartwheels, she could've put passion into her lipsync in other ways. She wasn't even trying. Why the hell did she audition in the first place? More deserving queens could've taken her spot.

I don't think we as non-contestants are in a good position who decide who deserves and who doesn't deserve to compete. Also we don't know what happens behind the scenes. She did what she did and it's not her obligation to please us or rupaul 

Archived