đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

24 minutes ago, Jus said:

Did anybody noticed that she disabled the comments in her Youtube videos? :duck: Is it a sign? I'm worried.

She disabled the comments hours after Timothy's accusations were made public. So it's been like that for more than a week now

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what did you guys think of this song? How are you currently feeling about the situation?

I personally loved it and it kinda makes me more excited for MM2:excited2: But I still don't know if I should unstan or not:S One way or another I'm still gonna support and listen to her music cause it's just so good:giveup: 

Spoiler

I hate to say it but deep down I have the feeling that Melanie is innocent

Only cry babies are welcomed to reply here, we don't want any Melanie haters on this thread.

blackstar

I love the song but I am still unsure about whole situation. I just want them to go to the court or something because this is the only way to clear things up. 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

I just have sympathy for Timothy but whenever I see all these videos with proof that she's lying I don't know what to think. 

In case you guys didn't watch it, I think this video was quite interesting

Ryusei

Idk I'm kinda on the fence... I really like the song. And somehow I think it's a misunderstanding. Melanie is too offensive in defending herself IMO to have done smth like that.. that or she is a complete sociopath lol Anyways I think it went down like this: they had sex, timothy regretted it and felt bad about it after having done it, then their friendship fell apart and she felt like it was r*pe but in that moment it was consensual which is why none of the 2 are really in the wrong.

I also agree that they should settle this in court. Timothy not wanting a court case seems kind of suspicious, like you want an internet shitstorm to break over her but not any real legal punishment??? 

Musery

Helxig

Crybabys and/or ex-crybabys check out my new thread about Melanie...

I had some thoughts I had to put down

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• 7 months later...
Irrelevant

When is MM2 coming

Somebody answer me I just revisited Cry Baby and I forgot how much of a bop it was.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

Wait at the last post in here being in last year, we really ditchedT her didn't we whew :rip:

Bluffington is coming y'all. Can't wait for the album movie visual thing and her Trump character on the album.

maxresdefault.jpg

And just to spark some discussion, Cry Baby's MV... I :lmao: Tag / Milk remains unbothered and is clearly her best

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

3 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

When is MM2 coming

Somebody answer me I just revisited Cry Baby and I forgot how much of a bop it was.

I think it isn't coming before the end of this year

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Wait so in 2019? :rip: 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

blackstar
4 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

Wait so in 2019? :rip: 

She confirmed on her Instagram stories few days ago that it's coming this year, but later, sometimes during winter I guess

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Helxig
17 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

When is MM2 coming

17 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

12 hours ago, blackstar said:

She confirmed on her Instagram stories few days ago that it's coming this year, but later, sometimes during winter I guess

Yup she said later this year. Album is done, and she's currently designing costumes and hair for the movie. It starts filming soon and will be out later this year :woohoo: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Irrelevant
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

Yup she said later this year. Album is done, and she's currently designing costumes and hair for the movie. It starts filming soon and will be out later this year :woohoo: 

Yassss :woohoo:  can't wait.

Hopefully the whole situation doesn't make her next era flop too much :messga: I want her to have success.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived