Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Chris Brown - Privacy

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Chris Brown just uploaded his new official music video for his latest single "Privacy".

JustHMLover
3 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

why is he still releasing music :awkney:

cuz he is still good at it :sure: like every other performer, he has hits & misses, this one particularly is not that bad, nice melody. :D

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

why is he still releasing music :awkney:

Frankly, he's still pretty relevant. Privacy has more views than Zayn's Still Got Time and Privacy doesn't even have a feature. They were both released at the same time.

Killa
3 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Frankly, he's still pretty relevant. Privacy has more views than Zayn's Still Got Time and Privacy doesn't even have a feature. They were both released at the same time.

he does the feature himself ahahah

Gaga Monster

I just can't support him or ever listen to him again after the whole Rihanna incident and his latest allegations/behavior

GGD Presidential Elections

JohnWayne23
39 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

cuz he is still good at it :sure: like every other performer, he has hits & misses, this one particularly is not that bad, nice melody. :D

Let's be real here, he hasn't had a hit since "Loyal", that was in 2013.  There's a lot of misses in the last few years :sure:

RAMROD

Reported, cos posting CB stuffs are offense in itself. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JustHMLover
5 hours ago, JohnWayne23 said:

Let's be real here, he hasn't had a hit since "Loyal", that was in 2013.  There's a lot of misses in the last few years :sure:

AYO with Tyga from their collab album wasn't doing bad. I enjoyed "Liquor" and "Zero" from "Royalty", I think those 2 deserved more promo and attention. 

Archived