Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Noah Cyrus - Stay Together

DeMarco

Featured Posts

DeMarco

I love this girl :giveup:

It's always around me, all this noise, but not really as loud as the voice saying "Let it happen, let it happen."

This is so aimed at 18 year olds lol I can't relate to it at all. Her vocals are kind of annoying in this too.

n0ne

I'm feeling this and I'm surprised lol

Her voice was a little too nasally/annoying at the beginning of the song but once the pre-chorus kicked in, I really got into the song.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Blake
20 minutes ago, Bio said:

This is so aimed at 18 year olds lol I can't relate to it at all. Her vocals are kind of annoying in this too.

She's 17 so obviously it'll be for her own demographic. You're literally so hateful lmao bye

1 minute ago, Blake said:

She's 17 so obviously it'll be for her own demographic. You're literally so hateful lmao bye

Calm down, Beyoncé. I didn't mean it as criticism. I just said it's not for me. The part about her voice being annoying is criticism tho. :reductive:

Nicogly

yeah this is bad... (LOVED make me cry, but this is meh) 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

1 hour ago, Bio said:

wasn't Gaga's music originally for the same demo

2 hours ago, Jed said:

wasn't Gaga's music originally for the same demo

well....... I would say Gaga had/has a way more universal appiel. It never felt limited to any group of some sort...

Pharamon

Its a no from me... Make me (cry) was an original bop and this is... some teenager anthem lol

Killa
21 minutes ago, Skrill said:

Its a no from me... Make me (cry) was an original bop and this is... some teenager anthem lol

seems like a lesser version of this lol

I really didn't like the beginning but then I kind of started to like it halfway through? it's cute I guess. Make Me Cry was much better.

Archived