Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best in Entertainment: March 2017

n0ne

Featured Posts

n0ne

The 3rd thread in the series. It's a little late, but at least I'm adding another category. If you are unfamiliar with this series (like most of GGD :laughga:) basically discuss your favorite media that was released in March for each category; read the rules as well :staymad:

Rules:

Movies - Only post about new movies initially and officially released during the month in the thread title. This isn't exclusive to box office movies; as a lot of movies go straight to streaming/on demand platforms and TV, instead of going to theaters.

TV Shows - Only post about new and returning shows that are airing new episodes during the month in the thread title.

Music - Only post about new music initially and officially released during the month in the thread title. So don't post about new singles from albums that have already been released i.e. STUN by Alaska Thunder****. But you can discuss their videos, if they're new during the month.

YouTube Videos/Short Films - Only post about YT videos and short films that were initially and officially released during the month in the thread title.

*My List*

Movies - All Nighter (buddy comedy), The Devil's Candy (indie horror), Logan, and Life.

TV Shows - The Goldbergs, Workaholics, Legion, When We Rise, The Walking Dead, The Last Man on Earth, Bates Motel, The Real O'Neals, Teachers, The Detour, Trial & Error, Into the Badlands, Bob's Burgers, Black-ish, Speechless, Life in Pieces, and RuPaul's Drag Race, and The Amazing World of Gumball.

Music:

Songs

Spoiler

Music Videos

Spoiler

Albums - American Teen by Khalid and Tremendous Sea of Love by Passion Pit

YouTube Videos

Spoiler

Previous threads with additions

Spoiler

Movies - Detour and Train to Busan

Music:

Songs

Spoiler

Music Videos

Spoiler

YouTube Videos

Spoiler

Movies - I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore and A Cure for Wellness.

Music:

Songs

Spoiler

Music Videos

Spoiler

Albums - Fin by Syd

Discuss my picks and post your picks below. The next thread will be posted at the beginning of May.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Movies

Spoiler

Apparently it was released in 2015 but here in Brazil it was only released this month :derpga:

TV Show

Spoiler

Music

Spoiler

Music Video

Spoiler

Archived