SCORE: 8,20

WHERE I WOULD’VE PLACED IT: #12

POS. AFTER FIRST HALF OF SUBMISSIONS: #4

LOWEST: 1 @Creyk

HIGHEST: 11 @SychosSoChic

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

SychosSoChic

MY FAV. AND SIA SLAYS IT TOO. I relate to this song so much, it's the song that plays in my head when I'm at the club and fading and my crush and our friends refuse to go home and I stay to keep him happy 

oheyitso

Another instant hit, effortless lyrics and a tune that is so easy to dance to.

KingOfTheClouds

I did not notice this song's greatness till now.

SureJoanne

The more I listened to the album to prepare for the megarate the more I fell in love with Making The Most Of The Night. It's definitely one of the best songs on the album and it's a shame that it wasn't released as a single. 

Pablo

This is the weakest track so far on the album, but I'm rating it an 8, that's how good it is! Normally pop albums contain filler tracks but I feel like this isn't a filler.

London GUY

I always forget it's there, then my weave forgets it has hair.

jujubae

Here's the thing: Sia is a very talented curator of pop music, that goes without saying. The issue is, her signature sounds and styles have the habit of drowning out an artist's identity, if said identity isn't grounded, defined, or unshakable (Chained to the Rhythm and Living Out Loud being the two most recent examples of the negative effects of this). This is not the case in the slightest for Carly: not only does she make the song her own in every way possible, but any trace of Sia is ultimately blurred and distorted to the point that she's merely an afterthought when listening to this anthem of friendship and comradery. And that is the markings of a true pop legend in the making. 

ItsTommyBitch

The verses on this track are beautiful, but the production seems kind of unimportant, and other than the hit and transition into the chorus + the "making the most of the night" part, the chorus feels too repetitive. Luckily, the bridge helps redeem this.

Antonio

It's fine, I like the verses but the chorus gets soooo repetitive and it's not even that good, meh

Hoeanne

See.

(The chorus is a bit disappointing and one-note.)

IAmDavid

This sounds like a 1989 bonus track to be honest. It's not a bad song by any means. The lyrics are good,the melody is quite memorable too but overall it's quite dull.

Finally (it happens to me)

safagretchen.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

Oh and yes participate in my Ultraviolence megarates I'm too lazy to link it bc I'm on mobile find it in my profile>all activity>topics ur whale cum xoxo

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

monsterdino
Just now, TeenIdle said:

dZlw6y0.png

MAKING THE MOST OF THE NIGHT (7)

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

SychosSoChic

MY FAV. AND SIA SLAYS IT TOO. I relate to this song so much, it's the song that plays in my head when I'm at the club and fading and my crush and our friends refuse to go home and I stay to keep him happy 

oheyitso

KingOfTheClouds

SureJoanne

The more I listened to the album to prepare for the megarate the more I fell in love with Making The Most Of The Night. It's definitely one of the best songs on the album and it's a shame that it wasn't released as a single. 

Pablo

This is the weakest track so far on the album, but I'm rating it an 8, that's how good it is! Normally pop albums contain filler tracks but I feel like this isn't a filler.

London GUY

jujubae

Here's the thing: Sia is a very talented curator of pop music, that goes without saying. The issue is, her signature sounds and styles have the habit of drowning out an artist's identity, if said identity isn't grounded, defined, or unshakable (Chained to the Rhythm and Living Out Loud being the two most recent examples of the negative effects of this). This is not the case in the slightest for Carly: not only does she make the song her own in every way possible, but any trace of Sia is ultimately blurred and distorted to the point that she's merely an afterthought when listening to this anthem of friendship and comradery. And that is the markings of a true pop legend in the making. 

ItsTommyBitch

The verses on this track are beautiful, but the production seems kind of unimportant, and other than the hit and transition into the chorus + the "making the most of the night" part, the chorus feels too repetitive. Luckily, the bridge helps redeem this.

Antonio

It's fine, I like the verses but the chorus gets soooo repetitive and it's not even that good, meh

Hoeanne

See.

IAmDavid

This sounds like a 1989 bonus track to be honest. It's not a bad song by any means. The lyrics are good,the melody is quite memorable too but overall it's quite dull.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT IS WRONG WITH U PPL!!!!!!!!
17910990_1524940294183189_775017635_n.gi17910990_1524940294183189_775017635_n.gi17910990_1524940294183189_775017635_n.gi

Trepadation
Just now, monsterdino said:

nope, sis not when this megarate is ALL THAT

now when you were bashing on the good sis all that and don't know your grimes 

London GUY
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

Hide contents

London GUY

Proud of This Tbh

REPLAY

alextruper17
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

dZlw6y0.png

MAKING THE MOST OF THE NIGHT (7)

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

SychosSoChic

oheyitso

KingOfTheClouds

SureJoanne

Pablo

London GUY

jujubae

ItsTommyBitch

Antonio

Hoeanne

See.

IAmDavid

original.png 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

littlepotter
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

#1 IDJCHTD

#2 Boy Problems

#3 Run Away With Me

#4 Gimmie Love

#5 Emotion

Seems legit

chaeri pls

Antonio