TeenIdle

Featured Posts

monsterdino
Just now, TeenIdle said:

abxfQuK.png

BOY PROBLEMS (6)

SCORE: 8,36

WHERE I WOULD’VE PLACED IT: #15

POS. AFTER FIRST HALF OF SUBMISSIONS: #10 (TIE)

LOWEST: 1 @Creyk

HIGHEST: 11 @Minsung Cho @SexxxGUY @KingOfTheClouds @Trepadation

Comments:

Hide contents

SychosSoChic

Literally my anthem from this album. Iconic song.

Trepadation

The song is the soundtrack for gossip, the video and it's aesthetics give me my everlastinglife

oheyitso

Just something that doesn’t particularly work, can see the appeal but nothing clicks as well as the other songs. Catchy, true, but in comparison to the other songs, nothing stands out (for me, anyway)

KingOfTheClouds

I think most can relate to this.

Pablo

Love the subtle Sia feature and this song is such a bop, makes me want to drive around blasting this down the highway.

London GUY

Again cute, but very Homosexual.

jujubae

This synthpop disco banger is truly a highlight of the entire album; everything from the build-up to the chorus to the verses to pre-chorus, post-chorus, middle eight... Carly did the damn thing with this one, if it's not in the Top 5 at least, you can all personally kiss my ass one at a time. Xox

ItsTommyBitch

BOP  The production on this track and the hook is one of the best in the album. It's saccharine, but super relatable in its carefreeness.

Antonio

I LOOOVE the instrumental, the verses are so nice and chill and then the chorus hits and it's just so neat and fine, well done Carly.

Hoeanne

Sia will never top this writing.

IAmDavid

It's fun,fits sound-wise in the album,the lyrics are quite hilarious. It is too poppy for my usual tastes but I genuinely enjoy this track.

NOOOOOOOOOOO

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE ****KKKKKKKK!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

IM SCREAMING IN PAINNNNNNNNNNNNN

@TeenIdle U SHOULD HAVE ELIMINATE @Creyk HE GAVE ALMOST EVERY SONG A 1

17910990_1524940294183189_775017635_n.gi17910990_1524940294183189_775017635_n.gi17910990_1524940294183189_775017635_n.gi17910990_1524940294183189_775017635_n.gi17910990_1524940294183189_775017635_n.gi17910990_1524940294183189_775017635_n.gi17910990_1524940294183189_775017635_n.gi17910990_1524940294183189_775017635_n.gi17910990_1524940294183189_775017635_n.gi17910990_1524940294183189_775017635_n.gi17910990_1524940294183189_775017635_n.gi17910990_1524940294183189_775017635_n.gi

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
London GUY
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

I gained 1000 in less than a week twice :lolly:

but it took me until late August of last year to get 1000 :pray:

RIP my moment I Guess :poot: x1000

REPLAY

alextruper17
Just now, TeenIdle said:

Top 5 cumming!!

I can't believe it's cumming :diane:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

juju
2 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

abxfQuK.png

BOY PROBLEMS (6)

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

SychosSoChic

Trepadation

The song is the soundtrack for gossip, the video and it's aesthetics give me my everlastinglife

oheyitso

Just something that doesn’t particularly work, can see the appeal but nothing clicks as well as the other songs. Catchy, true, but in comparison to the other songs, nothing stands out (for me, anyway)

KingOfTheClouds

Pablo

Love the subtle Sia feature and this song is such a bop, makes me want to drive around blasting this down the highway.

London GUY

jujubae

This synthpop disco banger is truly a highlight of the entire album; everything from the build-up to the chorus to the verses to pre-chorus, post-chorus, middle eight... Carly did the damn thing with this one, if it's not in the Top 5 at least, you can all personally kiss my ass one at a time. Xox

ItsTommyBitch

BOP  The production on this track and the hook is one of the best in the album. It's saccharine, but super relatable in its carefreeness.

Antonio

I LOOOVE the instrumental, the verses are so nice and chill and then the chorus hits and it's just so neat and fine, well done Carly.

Hoeanne

IAmDavid

It's fun,fits sound-wise in the album,the lyrics are quite hilarious. It is too poppy for my usual tastes but I genuinely enjoy this track.

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :giveup: 

❤ x ❤

Antonio
Just now, littlepotter said:

Ikr back when u were a fetus and nice to everyone :')

I'm still nice to everyone :whitney:

But true I used to be nicer :pray:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

abxfQuK.png

BOY PROBLEMS (6)

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

SychosSoChic

Trepadation

oheyitso

KingOfTheClouds

Pablo

London GUY

jujubae

ItsTommyBitch

Antonio

Hoeanne

IAmDavid

This deserved better than Gimmie Love

giphy.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

juju

"Carly did the damn thing with this one, if it's not in the Top 5 at least, you can all personally kiss my ass one at a time. Xox"

KISS IT 

❤ x ❤

Antonio
Just now, London GUY said:

RIP my moment I Guess :poot: x1000

Ur a skinny legend btw

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

SychosSoChic

All my favs are dropping like Lotus on the Billboard Hot 100

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

TeenIdle

l06w1yr.png

YOUR TYPE (5)

SCORE: 8,46

WHERE I WOULD’VE PLACED IT: #1 (WHERE IT BELONGS)

POS. AFTER FIRST HALF OF SUBMISSIONS: 10 (TIE)

HIGHEST: 11 @Antonio @TeenIdle @alextruper17

Comments:

Spoiler

SychosSoChic

Another throwback to the golden oldies.

oheyitso

“I love you, I’m sorry I love you” - the way Jepsen effortlessly writes her lyrics is exceptional, this song is one with one of the most hard-hitting and seemingly personal themes.

alextruper17

This may be not the song that I think is the best on the album, for me that song is Never Get To Hold You. But I'm giving it my "11" because I really relate to this song when the album came out. I was in love with a straight guy that I loved so much and I felt every single word and phrase that Carly says in this song. 

Pablo

This is a sleeper bop for me, I always forget it exists until I listen to the album in whole but it's such a good song. The lyrics, the music, and the chorus are all great. It's almost too short!

London GUY

Again, deep, mellow and amazing

jujubae

The churning beat and the power in Carly's voice make this a standout track. One of the strongest on the album.

ItsTommyBitch

Where do I start  This song makes me cry too tbh. But, I also bop. I just wish in the second and last choruses she sang "I'll be there for you" or something after she says "I'd make time for you" the first time. This hits hard and the production knocks.

Antonio

****ing beautiful song. Amazing video, amazing production and lyrics, hands down the best song on this record.)

Hoeanne

Perfect. Almost too perfect.

IAmDavid

This is another highlight of the album. I freaking ADORE the production on this track and the lyrics are funny and relatable at the same time. Also her voice on the tracks sounds really full.

alextruper17
Just now, The Fame Joanne said:

Only amazing bops left now :diane:

Emotion, Gimmie love... :awkney:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Archived