HIGHEST: 11 @Muumisarvinen @littlepotter

Comments:

Hide contents

SychosSoChic

Nice chill song, really great to study to 

Trepadation

Goth

oheyitso

Was one of my original favourites, the dark themes and rich chorus move the album into a more serious direction. The vocal effects also give Jepsen a haunting and smutty sound, which definitely works well together with her understated voice.

Pablo

I love that this is the most experimental track on the album, she pulls away from the 80's inspired pop yet stays close to it.

London GUY

Again Filler, but cute

ItsTommyBitch

I actually love this song, but on my first listen it was my least favorite. It felt weird and unnecessary. The lyrics aren't the best, but the atmosphere of this song and the bridge and godly outro are absolutely mesmerizing. The pulsing bass throughout it too. If the lyrics were just slightly better, it might be one of my most played...

Antonio

slay whispering Carly

Hoeanne

Not gonna lie, this song is a bit of a dream come true for me. Rostam is one of my favorite producers and seeing him work with Carly was an almost therapeutic experience. The atmosphere is perfect. This song pushes Carly just a bit out of her comfort space and she nails it, thank god.

IAmDavid

The most interesting track on the album by far.She tried to experiment and go a little further with this one.And it partly worked!

WHAT???? + I gave it 11 points too where is my tag:grr:

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga
2 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

gigpvtd.png

WARM BLOOD (9)

SCORE: 8,040

WHERE I WOULD’VE PLACED IT: #6

POS. AFTER FIRST HALF OF SUBMISSIONS: #11

LOWEST: 4 @Anveeroy

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

SychosSoChic

Trepadation

Goth

oheyitso

Was one of my original favourites, the dark themes and rich chorus move the album into a more serious direction. The vocal effects also give Jepsen a haunting and smutty sound, which definitely works well together with her understated voice.

Pablo

I love that this is the most experimental track on the album, she pulls away from the 80's inspired pop yet stays close to it.

London GUY

Again Filler, but cute

ItsTommyBitch

I actually love this song, but on my first listen it was my least favorite. It felt weird and unnecessary. The lyrics aren't the best, but the atmosphere of this song and the bridge and godly outro are absolutely mesmerizing. The pulsing bass throughout it too. If the lyrics were just slightly better, it might be one of my most played...

Antonio

slay whispering Carly

Hoeanne

Not gonna lie, this song is a bit of a dream come true for me. Rostam is one of my favorite producers and seeing him work with Carly was an almost therapeutic experience. The atmosphere is perfect. This song pushes Carly just a bit out of her comfort space and she nails it, thank god.

IAmDavid

The most interesting track on the album by far.She tried to experiment and go a little further with this one.And it partly worked!

tumblr_omxqh9W20A1u6n38po1_250.gif

This song was at least Top 5 material :giveup:

Trepadation
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

I guess I'm the only one here hoping for All That to leave lmao

yes

monsterdino
Just now, littlepotter said:

BITXH TURN ON YOUR LOCATION

Just now, Fernster7 said:

nCUYFjg.gif

STAY PRESSEDT!

13695752_10208745564390833_75451428_n.gi

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Muumisarvinen said:

I WON'T ACCEPT THIS!!!!

42_zpswcb4wemt.gif

You and I are the only ones allowed to complain :'(

chaeri pls

narcoswing
3 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

gigpvtd.png

WARM BLOOD (9)

SCORE: 8,040

WHERE I WOULD’VE PLACED IT: #6

POS. AFTER FIRST HALF OF SUBMISSIONS: #11

LOWEST: 4 @Anveeroy

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

SychosSoChic

Trepadation

Goth

oheyitso

Pablo

London GUY

Again Filler, but cute

ItsTommyBitch

Antonio

slay whispering Carly

Hoeanne

IAmDavid

And how could this get less points than All Shart???? Disgusting

Antonio

Wow this is going exceptionally slow

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

littlepotter
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

tumblr_omxqh9W20A1u6n38po1_250.gif

This song was at least Top 5 material :giveup:

Like i dont get it

IF EVERYONE IS SO UPSET

THEN WHY DONT YOU BUY HER MUSIC??? (aka give it a high score)

chaeri pls

Archived