other

E•MO•TION Megarate Results

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

What even how is Never Get To Hold You out already?

It's one of her best....

Fiona Apple
Just now, littlepotter said:

Remind me to never go slow again in my megarates

ikfr this is too much

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

I... thought you liked Boy Problems?

2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

i think your taste needs fixing not his

OHHHHHHH NVM, I thought u were bashing Boy Problems

@Muumisarvinen wyd sis?

Just now, jujubae said:

You coming for Legend Problems rn :oprah: 

NOO SISTERNSS I edited my post!!

I LIVEEEEEEEEE FOR BOY PROBLEMS

Antonio
Just now, littlepotter said:

Remind me to never go slow again in my megarates

Shit the shade is strong :pray:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

untitled
3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

i think your taste needs fixing not his

OHHHHHHH NVM, I thought u were bashing Boy Problems

@Muumisarvinen wyd sis?

I'm getting dragged :cryga: I gave it a 7 tho. It's a nice song but pretty meh to me. I find it pretty childish but it's a bop :emma:

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

TeenIdle

REXyw2e.png

I REALLY LIKE YOU (12)

SCORE: 7,96

WHERE I WOULD’VE PLACED IT: #10

POS. AFTER FIRST HALF OF SUBMISSIONS: #7

LOWEST: 4 @monsterdino @frankguo8 @London GUY

HIGHEST: 10 VARIOUS USERS

Comments:

Spoiler

@SychosSoChic

Everyone bashed it for being so basic in the beginning, but it grew on me like mould on bread  Loves it.

@oheyitso

Another very fun song, worked perfectly as the lead single and just makes you want to dance, still could play at parties because it’s clever, simple and uplifting.

@Sure Joanne

Although it's the biggest hit on the album the repetitive chorus and the fact that I've heard it so many times in the past made it kind of boring in comparison to some of the other songs on the album and I almost wish she had picked some other song as the lead single. However it's one of the better songs on the album and I'm sure many enjoy it. 

@Pablo

I'm not going to lie, I wasn't really a fan of this song when I first heard it as the lead single, but it's grown on me and it fits so well with the album. 

@London GUY

*Paris Hilton not approving gif*

@jujubae

One of the album's weakest moments; that being said, it's still an incredibly strong song. It goes to show even the valleys of this album are peaks when comparing them to Carly's contemporaries, and that she is one of the greatest pop artists in the modern industry.

@Gia Gunn

I've never been quite a fan of this song. It's not bad by any means, and it was crafted to be her next Call Me Maybe, but people didn't pay atenttion to her new album, so I think the purpose of this being the lead single got kinda lost  Maybe it doesn't impress me much because the rest of the album is SO strong tho.

@ItsTommyBitch

Tbh, the worst track on the album, but its still cute.

@Antonio

It's my unpopular opinion and I know many don't like this song, but guess what, I really really really really really really like it... Yeah, it's not the best in lyrics, some may say it's generic, but it's a completely different sound for Carly after her Kiss era, it deserves more praise.

@Hoeanne

I very good, overwhelmingly catchy song that is simply not as good as the ones that surround it.

@IAmDavid

It's undeniably a fun pop song and I would happily accept it from someone like Katy Perry or Taylor Swift.But when you have an album as good as Emotion I am pretty sure it's not a good idea to choose a generic lead single that does not represent the sound of the album in any way.

alextruper17
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

I LIVEEEEEEEEE FOR BOY PROBLEMS

In another context, I would find that sad.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

littlepotter
Just now, Antonio said:

**** the shade is strong :pray:

No T no shade i love sistren teenidle

chaeri pls

alextruper17
Just now, TeenIdle said:

REXyw2e.png

I REALLY LIKE YOU (12)

Comments:

Hide contents

@SychosSoChic

Everyone bashed it for being so basic in the beginning, but it grew on me like mould on bread  Loves it.

@oheyitso

Another very fun song, worked perfectly as the lead single and just makes you want to dance, still could play at parties because it’s clever, simple and uplifting.

@Sure Joanne

Although it's the biggest hit on the album the repetitive chorus and the fact that I've heard it so many times in the past made it kind of boring in comparison to some of the other songs on the album and I almost wish she had picked some other song as the lead single. However it's one of the better songs on the album and I'm sure many enjoy it. 

@Pablo

I'm not going to lie, I wasn't really a fan of this song when I first heard it as the lead single, but it's grown on me and it fits so well with the album. 

@London GUY

@jujubae

One of the album's weakest moments; that being said, it's still an incredibly strong song. It goes to show even the valleys of this album are peaks when comparing them to Carly's contemporaries, and that she is one of the greatest pop artists in the modern industry.

@Gia Gunn

I've never been quite a fan of this song. It's not bad by any means, and it was crafted to be her next Call Me Maybe, but people didn't pay atenttion to her new album, so I think the purpose of this being the lead single got kinda lost  Maybe it doesn't impress me much because the rest of the album is SO strong tho.

@ItsTommyBitch

@Antonio

It's my unpopular opinion and I know many don't like this song, but guess what, I really really really really really really like it... Yeah, it's not the best in lyrics, some may say it's generic, but it's a completely different sound for Carly after her Kiss era, it deserves more praise.

@Hoeanne

I very good, overwhelmingly catchy song that is simply not as good as the ones that surround it.

@IAmDavid

It's undeniably a fun pop song and I would happily accept it from someone like Katy Perry or Taylor Swift.But when you have an album as good as Emotion I am pretty sure it's not a good idea to choose a generic lead single that does not represent the sound of the album in any way.

I'm ok with this, but I never thought it would leave so soon.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Fernster7
30 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

REXyw2e.png

I REALLY LIKE YOU (12)

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

@SychosSoChic

@oheyitso

@Sure Joanne

@Pablo

@London GUY

@jujubae

@Gia Gunn

@ItsTommyBitch

@Antonio

@Hoeanne

@IAmDavid

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS

safagretchen.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

monsterdino
Just now, TeenIdle said:

REXyw2e.png

I REALLY LIKE YOU (12)

Reveal hidden contents

@SychosSoChic

@oheyitso

@Sure Joanne

@Pablo

@London GUY

@jujubae

@Gia Gunn

@ItsTommyBitch

@Antonio

@Hoeanne

@IAmDavid

tenor.gif

Archived