💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

E•MO•TION Megarate Results

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

London GUY

anigif_sub-buzz-26154-1491839185-1.gif

When you want to act Lesbian to get the Tumblrs affection but also want the D so you break down to the Barber

REPLAY

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

My fave Run Away With Me is winning this. Woohooooo!

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Antonio
Just now, TeenIdle said:

l06w1yr.png

YOUR TYPE (5)

SCORE: 8,46

WHERE I WOULD’VE PLACED IT: #1 (WHERE IT BELONGS)

POS. AFTER FIRST HALF OF SUBMISSIONS: 10 (TIE)

LOWEST: 1 @Creyk

HIGHEST: 11 @Antonio @TeenIdle @alextruper17

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

SychosSoChic

Another throwback to the golden oldies.

oheyitso

“I love you, I’m sorry I love you” - the way Jepsen effortlessly writes her lyrics is exceptional, this song is one with one of the most hard-hitting and seemingly personal themes.

alextruper17

This may be not the song that I think is the best on the album, for me that song is Never Get To Hold You. But I'm giving it my "11" because I really relate to this song when the album came out. I was in love with a straight guy that I loved so much and I felt every single word and phrase that Carly says in this song. 

Pablo

This is a sleeper bop for me, I always forget it exists until I listen to the album in whole but it's such a good song. The lyrics, the music, and the chorus are all great. It's almost too short!

London GUY

Again, deep, mellow and amazing

jujubae

The churning beat and the power in Carly's voice make this a standout track. One of the strongest on the album.

ItsTommyBitch

Where do I start  This song makes me cry too tbh. But, I also bop. I just wish in the second and last choruses she sang "I'll be there for you" or something after she says "I'd make time for you" the first time. This hits hard and the production knocks.

Antonio

****ing beautiful song. Amazing video, amazing production and lyrics, hands down the best song on this record.)

Hoeanne

Perfect. Almost too perfect.

IAmDavid

This is another highlight of the album. I freaking ADORE the production on this track and the lyrics are funny and relatable at the same time. Also her voice on the tracks sounds really full.

Fuck you @Creyk

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

alextruper17
Just now, TeenIdle said:

l06w1yr.png

YOUR TYPE (5)

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

SychosSoChic

oheyitso

“I love you, I’m sorry I love you” - the way Jepsen effortlessly writes her lyrics is exceptional, this song is one with one of the most hard-hitting and seemingly personal themes.

alextruper17

This may be not the song that I think is the best on the album, for me that song is Never Get To Hold You. But I'm giving it my "11" because I really relate to this song when the album came out. I was in love with a straight guy that I loved so much and I felt every single word and phrase that Carly says in this song. 

Pablo

This is a sleeper bop for me, I always forget it exists until I listen to the album in whole but it's such a good song. The lyrics, the music, and the chorus are all great. It's almost too short!

London GUY

jujubae

The churning beat and the power in Carly's voice make this a standout track. One of the strongest on the album.

ItsTommyBitch

Where do I start  This song makes me cry too tbh. But, I also bop. I just wish in the second and last choruses she sang "I'll be there for you" or something after she says "I'd make time for you" the first time. This hits hard and the production knocks.

Antonio

****ing beautiful song. Amazing video, amazing production and lyrics, hands down the best song on this record.)

Hoeanne

IAmDavid

This is another highlight of the album. I freaking ADORE the production on this track and the lyrics are funny and relatable at the same time. Also her voice on the tracks sounds really full.

I'm so happy it made TOP 5, but c'mon, EMOTION and Gimmie Love are better?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

I'm still nice to everyone :whitney:

But true I used to be nicer :pray:

Youre like a completely different person but like not in a bad way 

You used to be haroon act. II (no shade haroonie)

Now u had a glo up a little shade never hurt nobody :whitney:

chaeri pls

TeenIdle
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

@TeenIdle can u give us @Creyk rates when this is all done...it's for research purpouses

They were all revealed in the 'lowest' section :awkney:

The Fame Joanne
Just now, alextruper17 said:

Emotion, Gimmie love... :awkney:

...Run Away with Me, I Didn't Just Come Here to Dance. Yes those are the bops I was talking about 

Saint Hollywood
Just now, TeenIdle said:

They were all revealed in the 'lowest' section :awkney:

do it anyways :nails:

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

l06w1yr.png

YOUR TYPE (5)

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

SychosSoChic

oheyitso

alextruper17

Pablo

London GUY

jujubae

ItsTommyBitch

Antonio

Hoeanne

IAmDavid

Finally

chaeri pls

Antonio
Just now, littlepotter said:

Youre like a completely different person but like not in a bad way 

You used to be haroon act. II (no shade haroonie)

Now u had a glo up a little shade never hurt nobody

I used to be suuuuch a brat in my first few weeks lmao it was a cringe, housecup changed me :diane:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived