💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Wendy Williams wants Britney to retire

M I M I Z

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying

Certain pop stars get to an age where if they continue then they cause harm to there legacy. Britney is definitely at that point. Her music, routines and shows are becoming tired. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like Wendy at all but I agree with her. I don't think Britney has anything to share with the world and I dont't think she ever did.

gagaisitalian

I understand where Wendy and some of y'all are coming from with this "she needs to retire" mentality but I completely disagree. Before Britney retires she needs to put out one last GOOD album and go on one last GOOD world tour. When Femme Fatale was released, Britney began to tarnish her brand in my opinion. The Femme Fatale tour was horrid (yes, I went) and Femme Fatale the album was shitty. Britney Jean was also horrible. Glory was a major step-up but clearly still lackluster. 

Britney should not retire until she puts one more album out that the general public could see as "iconic" and therefor Brit doesn't leave the industry on a low. Why would she want to just be remembered for her stuff from 2004 and prior? Go out with a bang.

Also, why does everyone think she needs to spend more time with her boys? The whole Vegas gig was so that she could have a stable life with her family. She has a big, beautiful home in Vegas and California and her and Kevin split custody. She is with her boys everyday when Kevin doesn't have them. She has like 3 shows a week but when she's not on that stage she is with her family. 

Archived