Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Coachella Backdrop [Spoiler]

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

Edonis
14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It looks great but I'm kind of confused. Is she not playing her ASIB character on stage for them to film the festival scenes? Why would it say Lady Gaga if she's playing a character?  I assume that was just a rumour.  Or maybe the ASIB filming will take place separately.

The filming for ASIB at Coachella will take place on a private stage that required fans to register. It's also on a different day, so it won't interfere or be apart of her normal festival set. 

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blake
43 minutes ago, YSL said:

And then someone said it wasn't and it was again, so I really don't know at this point :sweat: if it will be I'll be very happy tho

Gaga's official Facebook and email list said that it's being streamed. 

8 minutes ago, chipz said:

It wasn't showing on Youtube's Coachella Stream schedule for some time. Then she basically confirmed it on her Facebook page. And now I can see it on YouTube's schedule as well. I think this is a confirmation enough. Do you guys see it as well?

I just checked it and now I'm really excited for it bc I thought they wouldn't stream it. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Blake said:

Gaga's official Facebook and email list said that it's being streamed. 

Thanks, can't wait for it :giveup: 

GeoffDash
33 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It looks great but I'm kind of confused. Is she not playing her ASIB character on stage for them to film the festival scenes? Why would it say Lady Gaga if she's playing a character?  I assume that was just a rumour.  Or maybe the ASIB filming will take place separately.

They are filming for ASIB on weekday not during the actual festival 

#Monster4Life

Gagaloo911

I'm officially snatched. Seriously can't wait to watch the livestream this weekend. :excited2:

itsdominik
1 hour ago, YSL said:

And then someone said it wasn't and it was again, so I really don't know at this point  if it will be I'll be very happy tho

Gaga's Team has confirmed the livestream on facebook

EDIT: Sorry I haven't seen you got many replies already

Archived