šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

photo

Unseen AHS: Hotel Poster

lukapekic

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

tenor.gif

How did we not get this beforeĀ :neyde:Ā I wanna speak to whoever manager decided that this wasn't good enough ahs promo

Seeka

I think this has to be fanmade. However if you look at it, it does convey a lot of the smaller themes of hotel,

gagaisitalian

Zoom in and read the words.

Either a joke about Brazilian fans or made my an account called AHS Brasil

weed

Apart from those awkward bars this would've been great promo

so pretty

MonsterOfficial

AHS Brasil is usually a legit source regarding any AHS related things, so I believe this

exorcise my mind

SKANK
37 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Apart from those awkward bars this would've been great promo

so pretty

Ā 

I think it's meant to represent the Countess being chained to the Hotel, but I could be wrong.

But you are right, it's very pretty.

Helxig

This looks fan made to me, but I still love it!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
2 hours ago, SKANK said:

Ā 

I think it's meant to represent the Countess being chained to the Hotel, but I could be wrong.

And the fact she's made of stone and/or is a statueĀ could be representative of her personality! Also, she's a gargoyle of the hotel, and Gargoyles are both dark creatures and protectors of the building.Ā It's well done, whether it's official or not.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

3 hours ago, SKANK said:

Ā 

It's been nearly 10 years, and I still hate your avatar.

Chicka
3 hours ago, SKANK said:

Ā 

It immediately reminded me of the scene where the countess tried to jump from the window but then Evan Peter's character stopped her (hence the bars stopping her from falling).

Also, IMO, the hair in particular, but the whole thing, is really well done and I doubt it's fan made. Maybe I'm wrong, but the lighting/textures/details are all very consistent (consistency is usually lacking in fan-made pics like this). If it is fan made then it must have been made by a very dedicated and creative fan.

Archived