đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The second half of prism

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

The title says it all I think. Do you guys like it, hate it, have neutral feelings toward it, etc? Try to keep petty shade to a minimum haha. Discuss. :gaycat:

I like it for the most part tbh, other than it reminding me about my freshman/sophomore year of high school (I don't like to think about those times too much), Choose Your Battles is an inspirational bop. :music:

Edonis

I listened to Prism in full once and barely remember anything. So I guess that means something. 

CyanLights
9 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I listened to Prism in full once and barely remember anything. So I guess that means something. 

I basically had this reaction.  Dark Horse and Legendary Lovers were the only ones that left any sort of impression on me. 

I didnt hate Prism but I didnt love it. I never listened to any of the songs again tbh 

ComeToMama

Ive already made this thread :hor: but i wont be a bitch since we think alike. Btw, double rainbow is my fav prism song.

the last 4 tracks were masterpiece..

if only it was sung by diff artist

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

The second half is so much better than the first half, songs like Double Rainbow, This Moment, Ghost, By the Grace of God, Spiritual, and It Takes Two are underrated as hell and are some of her best songs :nails:

DrKindnessKunt1999

I like all the songs after "International Smile" (and I also like "Walking on Air" and "Legendary Lovers") the rest of the songs should have never made it to the album. I mean "Dark Horse" could have been a better song if the metaphors made sense, and if it didn't feature Juicy J.

The Z

It's just soooo boring... :blush: I only kind of like This Moment but the rest is terrible... Love Me is a massacre, I consider it as the worst song ever

ItWasntLaauv
2 hours ago, ComeToMama said:

Ive already made this thread :hor: but i wont be a bitch since we think alike. Btw, double rainbow is my fav prism song.

Oh my god, I didn't know, sorry about that :sweat:. You honestly have every right to accuse me of being reductive.

Glad we get each other tho :hug:

Archived