๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Arriving at Epione on April 12, 2017

Evan Peters

Featured Posts

Zilla
1 hour ago, Gagamel said:

Tbh i don't find anything wrong with people disliking and criticizing this. I actually don't get how nobody in her inner circle hasn't convinced her yet that she looks better without them. She is honestly so beautiful without fillers and injections, i can't fathom why she keeps doing it. I get that it is "to each their own" and "everybody should look at themselves not others", but I honestly don't criticize and dislike decisions that people i don't care for make. Because i just don't care about them. But i do think that it is a wrong message to send to young fans, same as with any other person having work done. If a young girl who idolizes her, see's her and thinks she is beautiful, yet even with that beauty of hers, she keeps getting fillers and injections, what's gonna go through her head? If Gaga thinks she needs fillers, how should I feel? At least she doesn't publicly deny having any work done unlike the Jenners/Kardashians, which is even worse for their fans.

Disliking and whatever is acceptable, but what's not acceptable is consistently bashing her face, especially at the expense of a joke or whateverย and people telling her what to do with her body.ย Let's face it, she will continue to go to Epione. She will do whatever the hell she wants to her face or body or otherwise because she feels good when she does it. No amount of stans complaining will change that, and honestly the amount of things I've been seeing over the past few months really is crossing the line from constrictive criticism to something ugly.

on topic, I like her shirt. And her butt looks good in those pants lmao

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

Minutes away from dying over these epione meltdowns:toofunny:

If I had a dollar for every visit Gaga made to Epione I wouldn't be broke and probably would also start visiting epione:poot:

RAMROD

LEL she might know the hate and came in from back door, incognito lel

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Chelseaaaaaa

Maybe she got fillers in her nose as it looks like it was wearing off. Her cheeks are round as well so that might be it instead! I don't know. She seems to have left her lips alone in the past 6 months, though.

Xoxo Adriana

Looking for before & after pics of Gaga's visit

tenor.gif

Chelseaaaaaa
29 minutes ago, JolinTsai said:

She got her cheekbone and lips done during halfway of AHS filming.:poot:

Cinema is different than TV in that aspect. The contracts are strict.

Gaga was never seen as a "gorgeous popstar" by the public even during her peak years so I don't know why you are all so worried about what the public will think lol. I personally never idolized Gaga's beauty, I idolized her talent and creativity. I could care less what she does with her face anymore. It did bother me a bit to see her completely change and not look like herself anymore but I have moved on from that and so should some of you. Constantly criticizingย her over her looks won't do anything but hurt her if she reads these things.

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 hours ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

She's getting more fillers lately than Katy has in her albums.ย :emma:

ย 

5 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Her character in ASIB must be a blowfish at this point

You made my daaaaaaay

ยฟQuรฉ currรญculum tiene รฉsta tarรกntula?

TheKillerQueen

I wish I could go to Epione as much as she can.ย :giveup: She looks gorgeous and OMG her body!

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

just another gay
3 hours ago, ComeToMama said:

I really dont have a problem with anyone getting fillers, like Gaga and anyone can do whatever they want. But i might add, it seems a little excessive how much gaga has been seen getting cosmetic work done when over half of her career has been about blocking out haters and loving yourself just the way you are. And i know she is still the same person regardless of the fillers and what not, but it does seem slightly hypocritical. Like its hard to continue to believe in those messages as deeply when she is doing stuff like this. Ya know?ย 

ย 

In the end, i just hope whatever she does is because she truly wants to and because it makes her happy, not because she feels pressured to. That goes for anyone who gets cosmetic work done.

Same.

If she is "wearing" the fillers like it is an outfit just for a new look, that's okay.

But if she was thinking she has to do that to be stayย pretty, I cannot agree with.ย 

ย 

But we will never what she thinks deep inside.ย :nails:

FameHookah

called it the day she took that beautiful almost natural selfie lmao

ย 

she LOVES to look old/sabotage herself for some reason, i get she has an old soul but cmon gaga you're still young and beautiful to be messing with your face, also she'll look frozen and emotionless on the Big screen :S

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
5 hours ago, Chris Martin said:

uX33c6wr.jpglady-gaga.jpgGBUT.jpg

i can't wait to see this face:chica:

yeah just in time for coachella and A FREAKING MOVIE omg gaga wyd *cries*ย 

WTF is MDNA

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived