Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Arriving at Epione on April 12, 2017

Evan Peters

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Juvi said:

Okayy...... who's with me onn burning that place down?

let's do it :grr::grr:

🌙 - DESTROY WHAT DESTROYS YOU - 🌙

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist
3 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

No, you're right, they don't have to be, but at the very least they should be respectful. Which yours wasn't. She's getting temporary work done because of her OWN desire to appear with more mature physical attributes and fans should respect that. Not to mention your "Laughing" remark was unnecessary.

But it's not like you've listened to anybody else's responses in the past or even realized anything from your temporary ban. Comment on, just don't be surprised when you face another ban and most definitely don't blame it on these threads when it is in fact your comments. :)

Then be a role model and stop quoting me.

sirensofthedawn
2 minutes ago, shmal96 said:

Pretty sure/hopefully that when someone signs on for a movie, they have contracts saying things they can/cant do during filming when it comes to how you look? 

typically that's for like hair and stuff, not fillers lmao. but it affects the way people emote, so idk maybe.

but i hope for the sake of this thread that she just got a cute little facial or something :classy:

prince

Curious question but why do people have such a problem with her going there? I just don't get it, she's done so much and the one thing that annoys people are the fillers and botox she gets and right now we don't even know if she's getting that done. Epione do so much so before everyone freaks out why don't y'all relax and see what she's going to look like after this visit. Also if she has had filler...why does it matter? :toofunny:

Decodekid
2 hours ago, He8MyHeart said:

Her face has been looking so beautiful and natural recently. So upsetting.

:trollga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

junolxf
7 minutes ago, Pietro said:

*She

A ****ing song. Woo. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

ComeToMama

I really dont have a problem with anyone getting fillers, like Gaga and anyone can do whatever they want. But i might add, it seems a little excessive how much gaga has been seen getting cosmetic work done when over half of her career has been about blocking out haters and loving yourself just the way you are. And i know she is still the same person regardless of the fillers and what not, but it does seem slightly hypocritical. Like its hard to continue to believe in those messages as deeply when she is doing stuff like this. Ya know? 

In the end, i just hope whatever she does is because she truly wants to and because it makes her happy, not because she feels pressured to. That goes for anyone who gets cosmetic work done.

Kermit

May we all invest into a pinned epione update thread

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

she's coming for Orlan's Carnal Art :giveup: 

ARTPOP ACT II confirmed :gum: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Kindness Ponk
1 hour ago, shmal96 said:

Pretty sure/hopefully that when someone signs on for a movie, they have contracts saying things they can/cant do during filming when it comes to how you look? 

She got her cheekbone and lips done during halfway of AHS filming.:poot:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived