Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Arriving at Epione on April 12, 2017

Evan Peters

Featured Posts

freebit

Last time she went there right before the Grammys and she came back with the face in my user pic. The meltdowns were so OTT too. All that...over nothing. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY
58 minutes ago, F AM E said:

She's getting her face done

Um so you were in the room with her today? slay!

bitchimtrying

The treatment that she got probably isn't fillers because they take over a week to settle on your face and she has coachella before that; so she's probably going for a facial, or fat freezing, or stretch mark removal,or a hair treatment or one of the 100's of other things that Epione provides. 

Ooolong
31 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Because of shitty threads like these.

The only thing shitty about these threads are the disgusting, inflammatory comments you and other members leave behind. If you didn't learn a single lesson from your first ban, then that permaban can't come soon enough.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

The Surrealist
2 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

The only thing shitty about these threads are the disgusting, inflammatory comments you and other members leave behind. If you didn't learn a single lesson from your first ban, then that permaban can't come soon enough.

I didn't even wrote a "disgusting" comment but okay.

WWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYY

tumblr_lgral27olv1qaboh9o1_400.gif?w=496

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Mickelson

Love her hair. Love her. And that's why I hope she is confident in her beauty to not mess with her face. Because she really is absolutely beautiful. 

Ooolong
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

I didn't even wrote a "disgusting" comment but okay.

"Just laughing. Goodbye Oscar for A Star Is Born, Goodbye emotions."

Not sure what you consider this comment, but I definitely don't consider it constructive or appropriate. My statement didn't apply to only this thread either, there's plenty of other threads you've made truly horrific comments in, but okay. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

The Surrealist
20 minutes ago, Gagamel said:

At least she doesn't publicly deny having any work done unlike the Jenners/Kardashians, which is even worse for their fans.

What do you mean? Kim is promoting Epione on Snapchat etc., LMAO. 

hausofkc

They do like everything from chemical peel facials to mole and hair removals. People over react when she goes here. She could be easily getting anything of the things listed on their website.. which aren't bad at all.

The Surrealist
Just now, Ooolong said:

"Just laughing. Goodbye Oscar for A Star Is Born, Goodbye emotions."

Not sure what you consider this comment, but I definitely don't consider it constructive or appropriate. My statement didn't apply to only this thread either, there's plenty of other threads you've made truly horrific comments in, but okay. 

Comments don't have to be constructive, its not a critique. 

And I wouldn't call pointing out that she can't move her forehead or express emotions anymore "horrific" or the fact that actors don't get nominated for not being able to show emotions in movies.

prince
2 hours ago, OBEY said:

Epione does lots of stuff like remove scars, hair removal, hair implants etc so she's not always doing her face when she goes there 

Someone had to say it! People freak out too much, this could be for anything. Stop acting like Epione is the centre of all evil

BlingNotTheMusic

HER. BODY. THO!!!!

Sidenote, have we seen Cristian lately?

Ooolong
Just now, Sycamore said:

Comments don't have to be constructive, its not a critique. 

And I wouldn't call pointing out that she can't move her forehead or express emotions anymore "horrific" or the fact that actors don't get nominated for not being able to show emotions in movies.

No, you're right, they don't have to be, but at the very least they should be respectful. Which yours wasn't. She's getting temporary work done because of her OWN desire to appear with more mature physical attributes and fans should respect that. Not to mention your "Laughing" remark was unnecessary.

But it's not like you've listened to anybody else's responses in the past or even realized anything from your temporary ban. Comment on, just don't be surprised when you face another ban and most definitely don't blame it on these threads when it is in fact your comments. :)

The Unbannable Chanteuse

shmal96
1 hour ago, sirensofthedawn said:

i usually defend her choices but getting fillers right before she films a movie is kind of a terrible idea :toofunny:

Pretty sure/hopefully that when someone signs on for a movie, they have contracts saying things they can/cant do during filming when it comes to how you look? 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived