💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

A New Pop Princess Is Born

Johnny Wayne

Featured Posts

Johnny Wayne

Hey fellow GGD hunties, welcome to this already iconiqué thread.

Vzieg9lgGY2ac.gif

Today, I would like to present you with the woman who has already taken over portuguese pop culture and will soon become a worldwide phenomenon. Mary Loyal, known as Maria Leal to her loving portuguese audience, has taken our country by storm ever since she presented herself in a popular morning talk show here in Portugal, showcasing her debut single "Dialetos de Ternura", clueless she would reach Icon status from this very debut (Just Dance wishes she could). If you're not already familiar with it (if you're portuguese I'm sure you are), check this godly performance out:

She also debuted her flawless (literally) album cover in this very same day

maxresdefault.jpg

After this iconiqué performance, Maria Leal soon became the most requested artist in Portugal, booking a huge amount of shows, in 2016 and 2017. She did over 4 performances only in the night of the 31st of December, travelling from south to northern Portugal in the same night. One of her other iconic live performances include this one:

and also this performance, introduced by a very well known portuguese host, Teresa Guilherme, known for clearly not being a shade b**** as you can see in this video below (check from minute 5:02):

Becomimg one of the most talked about subjects in Portugal and experiencing great comercial success, Maria Leal went on to release her second single "Ladies Night" in Potugueselish so she can now reach a vast global audience and take over the world (Poker Face wishes she could)

With all the money she earned in the past year, Mary Loyal submitted herself to a drastic 12 hour plastic surgery, having done one of the most drastic makeovers in pop culture history, check it out:

mw-1240

Now that you know this is what the future of pop music holds for us and this woman will be the next Madonna in terms of global success, yall can finally catch your breaths because we're finally in for a great era in the pop world.

This is yours sincerely, Johny Wayne, signing off

r0RKmB.gif

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YaaaasGaga

She's gonna give Madonna a run for ha money with that flawless singing and those fire skills on photoshop :diane:

slé b*tch

EDIT: She's also giving me Lana Del Rey 'Love' cover art vibes in that cover :ladyhaha:

Johnny Wayne
3 minutes ago, gts14 said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS POST QUEEN @Johny Wayne :toofunny:

THIS IS GIVING ME LIFE RIGHT NOW :giveup::giveup:

I knew my fellow tugas would apreciate this :whitney:

@Killa where you at brah?

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Not The Real Gaga

As long she has fun, believes in and stands behind what she's doing... :diane: She can be the next Queen of Pop (in her mind).

gts14
Just now, Johny Wayne said:

I knew me fellow tugas would apreciate this :whitney:

@Killa where you at brah?

Who wouldn't appreciate the queen Maria Leal? :classy:

iAstroLeo
Just now, gts14 said:

Who wouldn't appreciate the queen Maria Leal? :classy:

Fans of Katia Aveiro, Maria Leal's Katy Perry :poot: 

PEDRO98
4 minutes ago, Unites said:

As long she has fun, believes in and stands behind what she's doing... :diane: She can be the next Queen of Pop (in her mind).

It's going to be reality tho:giggle::diane:

gts14
1 minute ago, Gagamel said:

what is happening

Maria Leal is happening. Just wait, you'll see her in every billboard all around the world very soon

Archived