💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Does Rihanna Have Social Immunity?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

I have phases when im really into specific artists and i play them a lot...

I notice that whenever I play Gaga, Britney or The Weeknd a lot my friends always say im playing them too much ir criticize saying im obssessed, but they never say anything when I play a lot of Rihanna

I play too many dirty songs, they criticize these new artists for "always singing about sex" [b{but If I play a dirty song from Rihanna like S&M suddenly they no longer say anything.[/b]

And if a big artist has a flop people cruxify them saying they are over. But when Rihanna has flops no one says anything, shrugs it off and Radio gives her another chance no problem for her next single

Does Rihanna have some kind of spell making her immune to everything? Especially after 13 years of hits? :oprah: 

Freddy

I think the fact the she releases so many singles ,and especially features, kinda overshadows the fact the some of her songs bombed.

Most of the time when one of her songs did bad, she had either another single or a feature that was doing good.

PMKKARDASHiAN

No shade but it's probably because no one takes rihanna that seriously. 

She puts out bops a couple times a year and that's pretty much the end of her. There's no reason for people to think she's over played because one big song a year isn't too much. She stays out of the public eye, does her thing, and just carries on. 

Don't get me wrong, I've always liked rihanna, but I just don't think she's seen as a serious musical act, therefore people don't really pay too much attention to her outside her one or two bops a year. 

Johnny Wayne

She's just that cute try hard girl who serves the best bops for attention, gets her bops consumed by the others, but no one really cares for her or apreciates what she does. :rip:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

weed

She really does have immunity 

she does whatever she wants!! Lucky for ha

gts14

Yes 

7 minutes ago, Economy said:

Does Rihanna have some kind of spell making her immune to everything? Especially after 13 years of hits?  

Yes. Yes she does.aWQdV_s-200x150.gif

M I M I Z
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

And if a big artist has a flop people cruxify them saying they are over. But when Rihanna has flops no one says anything, shrugs it off and Radio gives her another chance no problem for her next single

because Rihanna has at least one smash single on each album she released and that's why people don't look at her as a flop artist. 

nattuggla

Yeah I realized that as well. She also has the most diverse hit songs when you compare her to other pop girls. A change in the sound is always risky but in her case it usually pays off. 

Dominic

I love Rihanna but her career was always a case of "if you throw enough s*** something is bound to stick". 

She is bloody hot as well though and she just has this natural swag. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Phantomhive

I was wondering the exact same thing when I saw this reply to a tweet hours ago

Also, there was this buzzfeed article I saw on fb weeks ago about Rihanna being a "badass bitch" or w.e. on social media. Some of the Rihanna posts were quite funny but some were just plain rude and yet people still lived for it.

In I fly on wings of winter.

JusKeepBreathin

She always has a back up plan. All her eggs are never in one basket. Good management. Gaga's team should take notes. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Economy
1 hour ago, Freddy said:

I think the fact the she releases so many singles ,and especially features, kinda overshadows the fact the some of her songs bombed.

Most of the time when one of her songs did bad, she had either another single or a feature that was doing good.

But what about the other aspects i mentioned?

Chromatic

I think it is because people don't have such high expectations for her - ain't trying to sound mean or anything, 'cause I like her and her music, it is just that a lot of the things she's releasing, kind of has that same-catchy-tune, like most other pop songs got these days.

Unlike Gaga, everyone, even those who may not be that into her, have high expectations for her all the time. I mean, she can barely leave her house/apartment without people judging either her looks, relationships or whatever.

.. does what I'm saying make any sense.. ? :cryga:

Archived