šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jude Law to play Dumbledore

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

BlaqJezus

I think this could be great news, but let us hope that the old Jude Law, who was truly an actor, is the one that shows. The roles he had taken as of late have been...less than stellar chances to show his craft, whereas previously he picked emotionally in depth roles.

Excited either way!

Chromatislaps

I hope Dumbledore's unrequited love for Grindelwald gets some attention in this new part of the HP franchizeĀ :oprah:Ā 

RAMROD

I need images :giveup:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

JusticeforVenus

Will Jude eat the D?Ā :sleep:

Lets not forget that Mr Dumblendore is Gay (the most powerful wizard is a gay guuuurls)Ā 

:wub:Ā Jude has to eat the dic so he can get an Oscar for its paper:wub:

MJHolland

Love Jude Law, don't really love the new franchise.Ā 

Harry Potter was special but I feel like either Rowling lost creative control towards the end or she sold out.Ā 

The last movie didn't need to be broken up into two movies. Just like Lionsgate didn't have to break up the last Hunger Games movie. It's a shameless and obvious plea for more money.Ā 

I know a lot of people hold the Harry Potter world SUPER close to their heart and are super protective of it (I know my sister is) so I don't wanna piss anyone off but that's kinda how I feel.Ā 

Like can't you let the legacy of your work speak for itself over time without trying to milk it try for every penny it's worth?

Idk I just feel like FB doesn't and won't touch upon anything profound or significant that HP didn't, ya know? I feel like all that's to be said has been said.Ā 

YeehawKylie

Honestly, this franchise needs to die. They're beating the Harry Potter World to death.Ā 

MJHolland
3 minutes ago, JusticeforVenus said:

Will Jude eat the D?Ā :sleep:

Lets not forget that Mr Dumblendore is Gay (the most powerful wizard is a gay guuuurls)Ā 

:wub:Ā Jude has to eat the dic so he can get an Oscar for its paper:wub:

Ā 

3 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Hoping we get a gayĀ sex scene.Ā :classy:

Dumbledore is gay afterall.Ā 

Did you guys watch him in The Young Pope? SuperĀ cerebral and very artistic cinematography (maybe too much for a GP audience) but it is šŸ‘Œ

He's def gonna get a few awards for it imo and he's pretty hot in itĀ :laughga:

Mister Gaga
4 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

The last movie didn't need to be broken up into two movies

This is false. Have you read the books? It's impossible to condense the 7th into one movie, even if it is 3 hours long.

JusticeforVenus
4 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Love Jude Law, don't really love the new franchise.Ā 

Harry Potter was special but I feel like either Rowling lost creative control towards the end or she sold out.Ā 

The last movie didn't need to be broken up into two movies. Just like Lionsgate didn't have to break up the last Hunger Games movie. It's a shameless and obvious plea for more money.Ā 

I know a lot of people hold the Harry Potter world SUPER close to their heart and are super protective of it (I know my sister is) so I don't wanna piss anyone off but that's kinda how I feel.Ā 

Like can't you let the legacy of your work speak for itself over time without trying to milk it try for every penny it's worth?

Idk I just feel like FB doesn't and won't touch upon anything profound or significant that HP didn't, ya know? I feel like all that's to be said has been said.Ā 

Guuuurl the Last Hp book splitted in two was really Needed... MANY THINGS HAPPENED IN THAT BOOK, MAKING IT JUST A MOVIE WOULD HAVE LEFT MANY HOLES...

Dobby deserved to die and be the end of a movie cuz HE IS DOBBY THE FREE ELF

leave HARRY POTTER aloneĀ 

gagzus

Idc who plays him as long asĀ theyĀ make him openly a gay character since JK herself said he isĀ 

Archived