Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

I have to share the NieR Automata soundtrack

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

Why? Because it's amazing. If you should listen to any videogame soundtrack in your life, it should be this one (though I have multiple other recommendations).

It is amazing, seriously.

First off

Grandma (Destruction) ((because we can't have a normal grandmother))

And while this may not be the best song, Emil's Shop/Song (especially the Japanese version) will utterly melt any heart. If not, you're a monster who probably eats kittens in your spare time. @FATCAT you have been warned.

Next we have A Beautiful Song (that is the literal title) also known as the theme to Opera Machine/Simone Beauvoir.

Next we have Pascal, which is a song that wouldn't sound all that out of place in a Studio Ghibli movie!

Also, here is the theme to not Disneyworld, We promise you, it's not Disneyworld. We promise.

I'd actually love to share all my favorites, but it takes time on this computer and honestly, I don't even have the full soundtrack.  Many songs have in game features like added vocals such, and I love those as well (all the album versions are clean except for the vocals already there).

So here is the fully officially released soundtrack~ Though I'm not sure if it has the hacked tracks. NieR Automata also has hacking tracks for when you play as 9S, and an 8-bit remix of whatever background music is going on is played. I particularly love the 8-Bit version of a Beautiful Song and most of the other very fast paced, high beat songs in 8-Bit.

Interlude

Looking forward to playing this!

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Seeka
Just now, Tokyo said:

Looking forward to playing this!

Remember to play past ending A. A lot of complaints are from first time gamers of the series/Yoko taro productions and don't know to play past the first ending.

Hellspont

:giveup: this is on my list to play but i have so many games right now, ive played a few hours of this and its fantastic and the OST is probably one of the best ive heard

Seeka
33 minutes ago, Hellspont said:

:giveup: this is on my list to play but i have so many games right now, ive played a few hours of this and its fantastic and the OST is probably one of the best ive heard

It is one of the best I've heard as well. Weight of the World is amazing.

Though I wasn't able to get the last ending. You have to be able to connect to the internet with your pS4 which is impossible for me.

Archived