Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Meghan Trainor talks about her sex life

Creyk

Featured Posts

Creyk

Her boyfriend, Daryl Sabara, has given her some serious bass…and then some.

The “No” singer, who gushed about Sabara through most of 2016, told the magazine he’s been able to do something to Trainor that no other man ever has.

“I never really felt sexy with guys before,” she said. “No one expressed how they liked my body out loud in the bedroom until I met Daryl. He is obsessed with it — every inch. And that has improved my confidence more than even ‘Bass’ did. He’s a champion, so we’re in heaven.”

source: Meghan Trainor: I'm Finally Having Good Sex | http://popcrush.com/meghan-trainor-cosmopolitan-sex-boyfriend-quotes/?trackback=tsmclip

But the important part of the article is at the end:

“I wrote six songs on the road about him in front of his face,” she said. “One is called ‘Marry Me.'”
Her third album coming? :excited2:

This is her guy:

Daryl+Sabara+Green+Inferno+Portraits+201

Modern Ecstacy

Not her biggest fan but you go girl! Go get that D that appreciates every inch of you and enjoy it =)

LePetitGAGABLover

I know I knew who he was. He's the Spy Kids actor. Get that D Traitor. 

RAMROD

Interesting. 

gaHSK0A.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Creyk
2 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

giphy.gif

Lies! I'm deeply interested in Meghan Trainor's sex life it's one of my favorite topics to discuss in class :lolga:

gagagoogoose
3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Lies! I'm deeply interested in Meghan Trainor's sex life it's one of my favorite topics to discuss in class :lolga:

giphy.gif

Sex isn't shameful but stop being public with your sex life. It's an intimate moment with your lover. I don't want my boyfriend telling everyone the details of our sex it's strange.

Spoiler

If only I had a boyfriend

Borislshere

giphy.gif

Y'all are acting like she went in to detail about how he ate her p**sy smh. She just talks about how he loves her body which is a very beautiful thing. 

Archived