Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Kesha Live Album ?

VillainTina

Wich Version of Songs Do You Prefer ?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Wich Version of Songs Do You Prefer ?

Featured Posts

VillainTina

does anybody know where i could find a kesha live album similar to ArtRAVE? 

i wanna turn these 2 shows she did in brazil into live albums.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/kesha/2015/citibank-hall-sao-paulo-brazil-73cafe2d.html

lately i been OBSESSESSD with hearing 

artist live the music sounds more authentic / fun when its performed live:excited2:

also im currently looking for any fansites that have

live music albums i love smoking some herbs and feeling the music in my soul :music::unicorn:

any help would be soooooo f**k*ng usefullllll :excited2: thank you :kara:!!

ARTPOP get ready for ARTPOP 2013 :sis:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

kvnrp

I always perfer the quality of Studio versions, but there are exceptions of course.

But on tour, artists may play songs that didn't make it or play them in the way that they were first intended to.

Like Machine Gun Love

YeehawKylie

Both. I wish she could just do a live album as one of her commitments to Kemosabe, but it looks like Luke won't let her release anything. It's almost been a year since she brought 50-70 songs to the label for a third album. 

VillainTina
6 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

Both. I wish she could just do a live album as one of her commitments to Kemosabe, but it looks like Luke won't let her release anything. It's almost been a year since she brought 50-70 songs to the label for a third album. 

kesha hasnt released anything worthy since her deconstructed ep in 2012 and usually artist release every other year. wasnt she even gonna do a rock album in 2014 with the flaming lips called lip$ha ? 

it makes me sad that all my childhood artist have moved on from their pop era :(

VillainTina
13 hours ago, kvnrp said:

I always perfer the quality of Studio versions, but there are exceptions of course.

But on tour, artists may play songs that didn't make it or play them in the way that they were first intended to.

Like Machine Gun Love

i found this album on soundcloud  and it has machine gun love and im obsessed :rockstar:

thats also another reason why i like live shows you get special content from the artist that u cant get anywhere else :sis:.

live shows make me feel like im at a party when honestly im just blasting it from my boombox in my room, alone, burning some herbs & cat-walking to it:staymad:

YeehawKylie
10 minutes ago, xrtpxp said:

kesha hasnt released anything worthy since her deconstructed ep in 2012 and usually artist release every other year. wasnt she even gonna do a rock album in 2014 with the flaming lips called lip$ha ? 

it makes me sad that all my childhood artist have moved on from their pop era :(

Well, she hasn't released anything aside from True Colors, which was a cover, since Deconstructed. And that itself was a glorified charity case.

She was and still wants to release Lip$ha, it was Dr. Luke who forbid her and The Flaming Lips from doing so. Luke is also the one who is not allowing her to release a third album. While at first she refused to record one, she decided to start making an album to get closer to fulfilling her six record contract, yet here we are over a year later with no new album. 

Archived