other

Hard Candy Megarate Results | Winner: Miles Away

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

The thing is that there isn't any justice sis, that's what the Bionic, Animal+Cannibal and other rates have taught us, the lead singles always slay :madge: 

singles in general slay

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Heartbeat

tumblr_mjgub15r921rxml8no1_500.gif

Highest score: 10 - @Dimitris Theodorakis @John Slayne @MonsterJames333

Lowest score: 4.5 - @Gia Gunn

Comments:

Heartbeat takes ya back to the vibe of old school Madonna with lyrics about how dancing is where it's at, come try it and feel her heart beat too .  Classic Madge!   The ONLY downward slope here is the unfortunate vocal of one word, "long"....ushering in the dreaded term "crow voice".  It's still a 10 in this Heartbeat! - @MonsterJames333

A song that attempts to go somewhere yet never does, it works best for someone like Nelly Furtado but Madonna's voice, both spoken and sung, cannot pull it off. On top of that, Pharrell just buts his head into the song for no apparent reason and it ultimately takes away from the song and Madonna herself. It's one of the reasons I dislike Pharrell's production so much. - @xoxo cupcakke

I like the sweetness of this song along with its message “This complicated life/I try to do my best/I always tell myself that it’s just a test.” Very Madonnaish indeed. - @Turuncan

While this one is more dance-pop it never clicked with me as the first 3 tracks. I feel like it's a guilty pleasure but a bit cringey at some points. The ''see my booty get down'' is fun. - @king eliza

Now this is a highlight of the album. The way she sings is so beautiful. Sure, it’s a clichĂ© Pharrell Williams song but I can see more of Madonna here than in the previous tracks. - @bio

DIE GAGADAILY DIE

pIu4fm7.gif

xoxo cupcakke

If Miles Away isn't number one, a curse on all your families

Gia Gunn
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

singles in general slay

And they shouldn't :madge: Except for Give It 2 Me :lolly: And Miles Away which isn't one of my faves but it deserves the praise that it gets :lolly: 

Just now, Gia Gunn said:

And they shouldn't :madge: Except for Give It 2 Me :lolly: And Miles Away which isn't one of my faves but it deserves the praise that it gets :lolly: 

its just how it goes lol

Gia Gunn

off topic but

pIu4fm7.gif

i want a video for DIC

pIu4fm7.gif

tenor.gif

Bellatrix

off topic but

pIu4fm7.gif

i want a video for DIC

pIu4fm7.gif

Reported for being off topic

17807113_784230735066883_216934121_n.gif

John Slayne
2 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

singles in general slay

well they are singles for a reason :emma: why would they make for example Spanish Lesson a single? :deadbanana:

Archived