💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kesha - Animal + Cannibal || Megarate Ceremony

juju

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

Thanks for the megarate...sorry I missed the ceremony...was out at brunch with some beer (the alcohol is strong with GGD this weekend lol)...have a great Saturday, all! 

Definitely surprised by some of the rankings but it's all good :rockstar:

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
2 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

Honestly, glad Tik Tok won. It was more iconic and revolutionary at the time and does what it does perfectly. I should've given it a ten but I ranked it right after the superior song and single YLIMD so it didn't feel right. I can live with this...but I still think it should've been the battle of the title tracks for the Top spot and not battle of the lead singles...

Cannibal was what I originally expected to snatch the #1 spot, I was so surprised when it only received one 11 score (it was slated to be my other 11 if I hadn't gone with my heart). To be honest, I was shocked that the 11s were so spread out like? YLIMD, Take It Off, WRWWR, and Tik Tok all only scored one 11. It's kind of bananas, but I suppose the general high scores Tik Tok garnered throughout, mostly 10s and 9s, was what bumped it to be the only song with an above 9 average. :giveup: 

❤ x ❤

juju
1 hour ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Thanks for the megarate...sorry I missed the ceremony...was out at brunch with some beer (the alcohol is strong with GGD this weekend lol)...have a great Saturday, all! 

Definitely surprised by some of the rankings but it's all good :rockstar:

you missed many an epic meltdown, the most i've seen thus far, but there are here for your viewing pleasure if you ever have the time :ladyhaha: 

❤ x ❤

juju
3 hours ago, kvnrp said:

Thank you @jujubae for hosting this great, yet messy, ceremony :hug:

Shameless promo incoming:

And now that we're done with Keshas first album, be sure to follow that right up with her second -

Warrior

YA'LL BETTER PARTICIPATE IN THIS :lolly: 

WARRIOR IS MY FAVORITE KESHA RECORD :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

juju
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

A TRAGEDY

WHAT ARE THESE

WHY ARE THESE NOT IN THE TOP 5

HOW DARE YOU

it's never too late to meltdown sis :ladyhaha: 

❤ x ❤

juju

I'd like to take this moment to announce the 4th Megarate of mine @IndieKylie @Gia Gunn @KingOfTheClouds @Antonio @TeenIdle @Pablo @kvnrp @imnotyourbabe10 @Gaga Monster and everyone else:

After we celebrated the birthday of Queen Bey...

giphy.gif

Celebrated love with the Queen of Pop...

giphy.gif

Got our claws out for Kesha Rose...

giphy.gif

Get ready to hear Robyn's "Body Talk"!

giphy.gif

Anticipate being tagged soon! :heart: 

6bb.gif

❤ x ❤

kvnrp
Just now, jujubae said:

:air:

Dancing on my own get's a 20 from me :lolly:

juju
Just now, kvnrp said:

:air:

Dancing on my own get's a 20 from me :lolly:

I'm anticipating this to be the hardest rate so far :giveup: 

Every. Single. Song. is a classic :giveup: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn

I only know Call Your Girlfriend and Dancing On My Own and they are both THAT song, how will I choose only one 11 :madge: 

juju
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

I only know Call Your Girlfriend and Dancing On My Own and they are both THAT song, how will I choose only one 11 :madge: 

I guarantee the whole album will give you a shook, it'll be real hard to pick an 11 :green: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

I guarantee the whole album will give you a shook, it'll be real hard to pick an 11 :green: 

I know :madge: Like those songs don't even apply to me and I just get so emotional with them, I feel like a dramatic ass flop :madge: What will I do with the whole album then :madge: 

imnotyourbabe10

Robyn sounds fantastic...if only she'd release that song from the Girls show! Honey or whatever it's called! 

juju
Just now, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Robyn sounds fantastic...if only she'd release that song from the Girls show! Honey or whatever it's called! 

IM READY FOR HONEY :air: 

I'm praying that, by doing this Megarate, perhaps the good energy sent into the universe will manifest itself as a new album for our listening pleasure :madge: 

❤ x ❤

25 minutes ago, jujubae said:

I'd like to take this moment to announce the 4th Megarate of mine @IndieKylie @Gia Gunn @KingOfTheClouds @Antonio @TeenIdle @Pablo @kvnrp @imnotyourbabe10 @Gaga Monster and everyone else:

After we celebrated the birthday of Queen Bey...

giphy.gif

Celebrated love with the Queen of Pop...

giphy.gif

Got our claws out for Kesha Rose...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Anticipate being tagged soon! :heart: 

6bb.gif

I heard it and liked it so I will take part

TeenIdle

Dancing On My Own is one of my most favorite songs of all time :giveup: 

Call Your Girlfriend :giveup:

Indestructible :giveup: