💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Fadga

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying

I am so done, with all of these stupid Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj fans calling Queen Lady Gaga a fad. She just performed at the Superbowl, she has Coachella coming up, she's starring in a movie, she won a Golden Globe last year and was nominated for an Oscar. What the F**k does she have to do to prove that she's still relevant?!?!??! I'm so irritated. And these are the same people that, If she died tomorrow, would be saying, 'Oh, she had such an impact, she was such a great artist'. Like, what is going on, has the world gone tone deaf???? Does the gp only care about you if you have a features rapper and a bass drop, wtf?!?!?!?

giphy.gif

Saint Hollywood

I agree :madge:

4 #1 albums this decade alone :firega:

2 diamond singles :firega:

Owner of one of the best videographies by an artist :firega:

Net worth of $280 million :firega:

Sold-out world tour :firega:

Must I go on? :lolly:

Alien Tulip

Only people on forums like atrl call Gaga a "fad". It's not just Gaga though. The Hive and other fan bases are calling Katy a fad too lol. Every artist gets dragged on forums by other fan bases. Realistically people outside of internet forums don't care about pop stars. They listen to their music, like a few photos of them on social media and that's it. No one actually cares about how many number ones an artist has. Gaga is far from a fad. Million Reasons is doing decently. Heard it at Taco Bell today and got my life even though it's a sad song. Even without scalpers Gaga would still be selling out arenas and stadiums. A fad wouldn't even be able to sell out theaters or club shows. Gaga is not as popular as she was from 2008 to 2011 but she is still a big household name and people are still interested in her.

bitchimtrying
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I agree :madge:

4 #1 albums this decade alone :firega:

2 diamond singles :firega:

Owner of one of the best videographies by an artist :firega:

Net worth of $280 million :firega:

Sold-out world tour :firega:

Must I go on? :lolly:

And people praise Selena Gomez for her Instagram followers, or Rihanna for her clothing line, or Katy Perry because she had big boobs. 

Saint Hollywood
2 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

And people praise Selena Gomez for her Instagram followers, or Rihanna for her clothing line, or Katy Perry because she had big boobs. 

Don't come for Rihanna or Katy, they have their own success :firega:

bitchimtrying
5 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Only people on forums like atrl call Gaga a "fad". It's not just Gaga though. The Hive and other fan bases are calling Katy a fad too lol. Every artist gets dragged on forums by other fan bases. Realistically people outside of internet forums don't care about pop stars. They listen to their music, like a few photos of them on social media and that's it. No one actually cares about how many number ones an artist has. Gaga is far from a fad. Million Reasons is doing decently. Heard it at Taco Bell today and got my life even though it's a sad song. Even without scalpers Gaga would still be selling out arenas and stadiums. A fad wouldn't even be able to sell out theaters or club shows. Gaga is not as popular as she was from 2008 to 2011 but she is still a big household name and people are still interested in her.

But you underestimating the power of forums/social media. We're moving into a world that is social media driven, and people look to that for reviews and opinions on things such as movie's, music, books etc. People's opinions online count significantly nowadays, and they inform other people on what their opinions should be. 

Ronk

They are just supporting their faves by dragging others.

I live outside the space time continuum.

bitchimtrying
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

Don't come for Rihanna or Katy, they have their own success :firega:

I'm not coming for the celebrities, I'm coming for the people who praise the celebrities for worthless reasons; like social media followers. There has been a shift in the music industry where the amount of followers you have on Instagram or the amount of monthly listeners you have on spotify, counts more than how many records you have sold, or how many Grammy's you have.  That's the point i'm trying to make.

Saint Hollywood
11 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

I'm not coming for the celebrities, I'm coming for the people who praise the celebrities for worthless reasons; like social media followers. There has been a shift in the music industry where the amount of followers you have on Instagram or the amount of monthly listeners you have on spotify, counts more than how many records you have sold, or how many Grammy's you have.  That's the point i'm trying to make.

oh i see :poot:

romonster

They really need to flip open a dictionary at some point and realize that Gaga doesn't even come close to the definition of a "fad". 

I mean, the least they could do is give her a dumb nickname that actually makes somewhat sense.

Zilla

Gaga comes in waves. When the waves retreat, prepare for defeat! when she comes back she will be on everyone's lips, like she always is. If nobody was talking about her however that would be a different story

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Irrelevant
30 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

or Katy Perry because she had big boobs. 

mess :sharon:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

alextruper17

I think because she hasn't had a hit song in a while and after all, she's a singer. Million reasons did it ok as a single (I think) but for a regular artist but not for her. Gaga set the bar too high. And some fans don't see that at the end of the day charts do matter to keep an artist relevant or not. That's my opinion. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Archived