Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times

junolxf

Featured Posts

junolxf

Don't tell anyone, but it reminds of Gaga. I don't know why. Am I being delusional? jdshf :awkney:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfficial

reminds me of Bowie's Life on Mars? and I LOVE IT

exorcise my mind

Bradley
Just now, junolxf said:

Don't tell anyone, but it reminds of Gaga. I don't know why. Am I delusional? jdshf :awkney:

No you're not.

Just which song of Gaga's?

junolxf
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

No you're not.

Just which song of Gaga's?

Aaaahhh, thank you. I don't know which song, but it sounds like one of her old ballads. Something like this. I don't know. fdjg Maybe we're being delusional. :ladyhaha:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

OMonster
8 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Aaaahhh, thank you. I don't know which song, but it sounds like one of her old ballads. Something like this. I don't know. fdjg Maybe we're being delusional. :ladyhaha:

I don't think these sound like Harry's song especially, but what I do hear is the Bowie influence for sure. Oh Well in particular has a very strong Bowie tone to it I think. This is probably what is reminding you of Gaga, since Sign of The Times has this same sound at times. 

subtext / fantasy

junolxf
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

I don't think these sound like Harry's song especially, but what I do hear is the Bowie influence for sure. Oh Well in particular has a very strong Bowie tone to it I think. This is probably what is reminding you of Gaga, since Sign of The Times has this same sound at times. 

Yeah, you're right. 

littlepotter

This sounds like it came straight from Ultraviolence :giveup: I wanna listen to his album. His voice is also much better than I expected damn

Omfg that bridge is destroying me :giveup:

chaeri pls

Ronlop

He had two options: Either to go with the music he always wanted to make or to pull a ZaYn and hop on a radio trend. 

He chose the first option and it surprisingly works so well for him. This screams classic to me. 

Irrelevant

better than I thought, omg i never thought it would be better than zayn :oprah:

but zayn's newest single is horrible, so why am i surprised :ladyhaha:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Chic

Wow, this is INCREDIBLE. I knew Harry would pull through with fantastic music. I'm so happy it's great!

Diamond Heart

This is cute, MUCH better than i expected. Wishing him success :golfclap: 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

SychosSoChic

Very depressing, yet comforting, like we'll get through it all and there's gonna be something like a light at the end of the tunnel :emma:

The Bowie influence is REAL.

I'm so pleasantly surprised, hope this smashes!

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

That was awesome, lots of old style influences which work great for me.

Lana didnt invent slow music tho...

Archived