new music

Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times

junolxf

Featured Posts

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

This is one of the best single releases this year. This is amazing, different, and fresh. 

GGD Presidential Elections

junolxf
1 hour ago, malazam said:

it better

An epic relationship. :applause:

tumblr_mf1imatEbB1rhjm2xo1_500.gif

l9.gif

tumblr_me9hiatf2w1rm0zngo1_500.gif

Spoiler

lmfao, that sh*t was so silly. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

androiduser
1 hour ago, Cerny said:

This is not remotely Bowie inspired, also David Bowie changed his sound so many times that it's kinda silly to just say this sounds like Bowie without even saying what song exactly. It also sounds nothing like Queen/Prince, don't know where you guys got that from, you all just probably saying that because the media tried to sell the song like that.

This sounds like Stereophonics circa 2005, the pre-chorus kinda sounds like Zayn.

Yeah I don't hear much Bowie, expect some lyrics that sound like something  Bowie-esque, the "atmosphere" part .. I get a general classic rock vibe, but not a single artist in particular.

Cerny
27 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Yeah I don't hear much Bowie, expect some lyrics that sound like something  Bowie-esque, the "atmosphere" part .. I get a general classic rock vibe, but not a single artist in particular.

Yeah, I just listened to the song again and i honestly don't get those comments, especially the media's. It sounds like something an indie rock/pop band would put out.

The song is not bad at all, coming from One Direction this is actually pleasingly surprising and he pulls it off but yeah this not Bowie.

Vocals sound like aerosmith in the verse lol

I can see why people say it sounds like Bowie, I get Space Oddity vibes in the chorus, especially the instrumental, and I hear "Ground control to major tom" in "just stop your crying it's the sign of the times" 

Pacify Him

This song is so good :giveup:

I'm sold. Bye Zayn :giggle:

I’m getting on your nerves

malazam

The final part of the song reminds me of Bowie...

another shot before we kiss the other side

gagaisitalian

Best debut track released by any artist in a loooooooooooonggg time.

SO glad he didn't give in to the horrible trend that pop radio is eating up right now.

Robo Ga

I'm late to the thread but oh. my. god. He delivered. So pleased with this :)

🤖⚡️

Whispering

I always thought he had the most distinct voice out of the group! His voice works extremely well with this song.

Love it! :woohoo:

That J

IMO, easily the best song released this year and one of my favorite debut songs since I first heard Years&Years.   I never listened to One Direction but knew who the guys were. This is the guy to keep an eye on.  He really surprised me and I just really really love this song from top to bottom. 

I'm seeing a lot of my older friends talking about it on their social media. Friends in their 30's and 40's who are buying it as well so he's reaching different types of listeners which is great! 

Also, the length looks a lot longer than it feels.  I imagine those who don't love it would disagree tho!   😋

Overall, an impressive solo debut and I'm excited to hear what's coming next.  Just like *that*, Harry Styles got me as a fan today and many others, I'm sure! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Head Empty

It's a nice song, but anyone calling it "different" really lives inside a pop bubble :laughga:. A lot of indie pop/rock artists sport this sound. Excited to hear what else he can do nevertheless.

Excellent debut harry :golfclap:.. yesterday was lorde, and now this..you both really impress me..

the songs that i really like so rare right now..:duck:

Archived