đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times

junolxf

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde

Anthony Fantano says the song is "really good"!

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

but yeah the lyrics seem redundant, thus it made the middle part of the song a bit too long and a bit dull, especially for a 5-minute track.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
13 minutes ago, Gagamel said:

i also knew i'd find some people on here who felt the need to attack people for not liking something they do.

And I knew you'd naturally say that because you wouldn't understand that I didn't say anything about criticizing the song but about criticizing those who like it; to which I'll respond there are other people who didn't like, or even hated the song in this thread, but did you see me or anyone quote them? It's their opinion. 

When you've got all the popular male singers releasing shitty repetitive cheap trend hopping songs for years on end, yes, it's quite refreshing to hear something different especially from a member of a pop boyband, and the shock leads to the praise. 

chaeri pls

GagaTheExplorer

Wow I didn't expect this from him

It's really good, a risky lead single choice btw, I don't see it having too much comercial success but it's a great song so it doesn't matter :golfclap:

Gagamel
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

And I knew you'd naturally say that because you wouldn't understand that I didn't say anything about criticizing the song but about criticizing those who like it; to which I'll respond there are other people who didn't like, or even hated the song in this thread, but did you see me or anyone quote them? It's their opinion. 

When you've got all the popular male singers releasing shitty repetitive cheap trend hopping songs for years on end, yes, it's quite refreshing to hear something different especially from a member of a pop boyband, and the shock leads to the praise. 

I don't get what your problem is, i basically just said i disagreed with the praise then went on to explain my reasons, which is my opinion. And then your hypocritical self is here criticizing me for my opinion.

And again, this is not "different" in any way, it's been done numerous times throughout the years. And Bruno Mars has been making great music for years, with a great message and interesting musical choices.

blackcoffee

I've never been big on Harry or One Direction, but this new song is GREAT!

I love it! It's classic, yet sounds modern. Starts like a classic David Bowie ballad and then goes total Queen meets the Beatles soft rock.

This is a sound, to me, that is so Lady Gaga because it is so inspired by her major idols and sounds. It's definitely a sound I hope she explores more and does more of. Honestly this song would fit in perfectly on Joanne and I love that!

Great job, Harry.

Gagamel
22 minutes ago, gagzus said:

It's easily the best song released by a Male artist this decade. Easily, it's soulful with a message, serves vocals and sounds classic.

i definitely think he's on track to be one of the biggest male artists.

Locked out of heaven, When i was your man, Stay with me, Thinking out loud are songs that come to mind. I find all these songs above Harries so i wouldn't say "easily" at all.

OBEY

I'm shook :giveup:

Forst Zayn slayed me with his album and now this? i'm excited. i didnt know he had talent ( :rip: )

Gagamel
12 minutes ago, Admin said:

Am I the only one who thinks this is extremely boring and uninspired?

I don't think it's boring, it's just a simple ballad, doesn't deserve this much hype

Jenniferella
55 minutes ago, gagzus said:

It's easily the best song released by a Male artist this decade. Easily, it's soulful with a message, serves vocals and sounds classic.

i definitely think he's on track to be one of the biggest male artists.

Oh wow, you just don't shy away from exaggerating, don't you ? "Easily the best song released by a male artist this decade" :sweat: omg, I don't know what I'd do without GGD and its fabulous members

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

gagzus
6 minutes ago, Jenniferella said:

Oh wow, you just don't shy away from exaggerating, don't you ? "Easily the best song released by a male artist this decade" :sweat: omg, I don't know what I'd do without GGD and its fabulous members

Yup because it's not about sex, it's not pop, doesn't rely on his looks and doesn't have a feat. Rapper.

And is on track to sell high numbers, talent stays winning the other boys can choke.

This is a legit great pop ballad. It's spacious and warm and lush all at once. Very impressive.

I have no idea what radio will do with it, though. This seems like something radio would be very reluctant about, but given that its Harry's first solo single ever, who knows how much of a shot they'll give it.

Jenniferella
Just now, gagzus said:

Yup because it's not about sex, it's not pop, doesn't rely on his looks and doesn't have a feat. Rapper.

And is on track to sell high numbers, talent stays winning the other boys can choke.

That's cute but all of this is still very subjective. So just let me stress out the fact that your opinion is just what it is : your opinion.

This "talent always wins" phrase needs to die already, we all know it's not true.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived