Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

CEREMONY: In The Zone Rate | Please Vote in Poll for Next Rate

PeterPan

Next megarate  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which album should I do next (Late April/ Early May)

• Little Mix - Glory Days
    • Natalia Kills - Trouble
    • Christina Aguilera - Stripped
    • Rihanna - Rated R

Featured Posts

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Me Against the Music is one of the worst collaborations of all time between two of the most iconic artists of all time, how can y'all stan that garbage?

True, at the time it was okay, but gong back to it, 2 Queens of pop could have done SO MUCH more

Zombie
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

True, at the time it was okay, but gong back to it, 2 Queens of pop could have done SO MUCH more

Give us moar

#9  (I GOT THAT) BOOM BOOM
2mo8600.gif

Score: 7.98
High Scores: @Blackout19 @jujubae @Creyk - 10
Low Scores: @alextruper17 @PartySick - 5

Comments:
Zazekina| 8
When I first heard it, I didn't like it that much, but it has really grown on me cuz of the beat.

MonsterOfSpain| 8.5
Another dancefloor smash, I personally loveworking out to it. Britney's part is fantastic (she definitely has that 'boom boom' that I want) but the Ying Yang Twins are unbereable, their 1-minute long intro along with the bridge kinda ruins the song. Glad I found a solo version on YouTube.

ColbyXReeves| 8.5
The perfect song to get ready for a night out to. Britney really does have that BOOM BOOM.

Jujubae| 10
A true Southern ho-down. Now, as a southern belle myself, this song is a sonic blessing. It mixes hip hop, pop, and a country twang that would go on to create Miley Cyrus' whole persona post-Disney. But Britney was the trailblazer, and deserves all the credit. Truly a highlight of the album, and a solid 10

CrazyMonster| 7
it's way too noisy for me, the intro is way too long, the Ying Yang twins ruin the song, they shout way too much.

alextruper17| 5
I found the song so tacky, I think this is the worst song on the album, but I can't deny is a bop.

Alan123| 7
Fun song, very energetic. I don't remember which song featured this song but I like it, puts me in a good mood.

juju

2mo8600.gif

A true Southern ho-down. Now, as a southern belle myself, this song is a sonic blessing. It mixes hip hop, pop, and a country twang that would go on to create Miley Cyrus' whole persona post-Disney. But Britney was the trailblazer, and deserves all the credit. Truly a highlight of the album, and a solid 10

WOW I wonder who said that, such eloquence, much critique :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Anveeroy

2mo8600.gif

Score: 7.98
High Scores: @Blackout19 @jujubae @Creyk - 10
Low Scores: @alextruper17 @PartySick - 5

Comments:
Zazekina| 8
When I first heard it, I didn't like it that much, but it has really grown on me cuz of the beat.

MonsterOfSpain| 8.5
Another dancefloor smash, I personally loveworking out to it. Britney's part is fantastic (she definitely has that 'boom boom' that I want) but the Ying Yang Twins are unbereable, their 1-minute long intro along with the bridge kinda ruins the song. Glad I found a solo version on YouTube.

ColbyXReeves| 8.5
The perfect song to get ready for a night out to. Britney really does have that BOOM BOOM.

Jujubae| 10

CrazyMonster| 7
it's way too noisy for me, the intro is way too long, the Ying Yang twins ruin the song, they shout way too much.

alextruper17| 5
I found the song so tacky, I think this is the worst song on the album, but I can't deny is a bop.

Alan123| 7
Fun song, very energetic. I don't remember which song featured this song but I like it, puts me in a good mood.

*the evil is defeated* *gif* 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

juju

By the way, when you enter this megarate........

tumblr_npi24uGbFk1us5kgqo1_540.gif

tumblr_npi24uGbFk1us5kgqo2_540.gif

tumblr_mxgtyxYcOS1subjf7o1_400.gif

❤ x ❤

Anveeroy

Who is rooting for ICONIC pre DWUW 'Outrageous' ? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived