GOD BLESS TELÉFONO

jeF0nTp.gif

THERE GO MY 20 POINTS 

jeF0nTp.gif

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Fernster7

Tragic.

2IaFCzR.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Baepsae
1 minute ago, KingOfSpain said:

#1) BAD ROMANCE

People who rated this video as their favourite: 11/48 (23%)

People who included this video in their Top 5: 40/48 (83%)

People who included this video in their Bottom 5: 1/48 (2%)

People who rated this video as their worst: -/48

COMMENTS

KingOfSpain: Very overrated, but still a masterpiece. (14 points)

Baepsae: The most iconic one (18 points)

SinnersVenus: Just because I don’t want it to win I can’t deny that I LOVE THIS. The choreography is fab, the choreography is timeless and this is the video that people remember Gaga for. This isn’t the former most viewed video on youtube for no reason. (16 points)

Shmal96: Obviously iconic, it had to be in my top 5. I guess why I didn't put it right at the top (like so many other ppl probably will) because it might be a little overrated? I love watching it, it's flawless, but idk people talk about it like it's the best thing ever from her (it's ONE of them, but not the only one) (15 points)

ThomasP: The untopable video. It's the best of all time as far as I'm concerned. It's gaga at her greatest, and other artists Videos pale in comparison. It's the video that sent gaga into legend status and it's the video that will keep her there. There are no words, just absolute art. (20 points)

KingOfTheClouds: Gaga's most overrated video tbh. Love the song, but the video just isn't as good as so many others. There are some good scenes and imagery. Good lighting effects. Those are the pluses. (5 points)

Fernster7: I find this video so overrated, I mean, it’s great, but she has better videos, I don’t like the scene where she’s coming out of that white thing, but the rest is flawless, I love her coat at the end, gorgeous. (17 points)

Moebius: I liked GUYs visuals more, but that’s it. This is iconique. (he voted G.U.Y. as his favourite) (18 points)

Telephone is not #1 YASS

iskOsuT.gif

PanPikus
Just now, kvnrp said:

Were u here during the ARTPOP megarate :lana:

A true mess :lana:

This is pretty calm :lana:

I didn't participate but I was on the ceremony. And I had a lot of meltdowns! :madge:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

bloody g

:sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon:

Exijo un recuento :neyde: @KingOfSpain

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

That J

Well......I swear there's always something at the end of rates that makes me deflate like a fake boob in a bad mood! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Panchecco
Just now, KingOfSpain said:

#2) TELÉFONO

People who rated this video as their favourite: 10/48 (21%)

People who included this video in their Top 5: 31/48 (65%)

People who included this video in their Bottom 5: 2/48 (4%)

COMMENTS

KingOfSpain: I became a Little Monster thanks to this video. ICONIC. (20 points)

Baepsae: That acting tho… (13 points)

SinnersVenus: Again, it’s great. The only thing is that it honestly seems kinda awkward in concept. Like Bey breaks Gaga out of jail so they can poison some dude and run away? I never watched Thelma and Louise, which can contribute to my confusion, but could’ve been done better. Plus the costumes are kinda tacky to me. (6 points)

Shmal96: Too much going on in this video, I hate all the starts and stops. John Wayne did it better (4 points)

ThomasP: My two faves together in one video. Seeing the two greatest females on the planet kill people in fabulous form is honestly too much for my tiny heart to handle. I C O N I C and an absolute classic video by any means of music videos. (18 points)

KingOfTheClouds: Love love love the vid don't get me wrong. But the vid and song have nothing to do with each other LOL. She's not in a club, she's in prison. The continuation would've made more sense with another song. The beginning. The diner scenes. The *** wagon. This video slays in every single way (15 points)

Fernster7: The Telephone video captures everything I love about Gaga videos, it’s funny, dark, has a great story and the editing is great, she looks really weird here tho, that’s the only thing I don’t like about it. (18 points)

Moebius: It’s like a mini movie, and so much is happening at once. Also, Beyonce. (17 points)

KOG0zn.gif

Antonio
1 hour ago, KingOfSpain said:

#1) BAD ROMANCE

People who rated this video as their favourite: 11/48 (23%)

People who included this video in their Top 5: 40/48 (83%)

People who included this video in their Bottom 5: 1/48 (2%)

COMMENTS

KingOfSpain: Very overrated, but still a masterpiece. (14 points)

Baepsae: The most iconic one (18 points)

SinnersVenus: Just because I don’t want it to win I can’t deny that I LOVE THIS. The choreography is fab, the choreography is timeless and this is the video that people remember Gaga for. This isn’t the former most viewed video on youtube for no reason. (16 points)

Shmal96: Obviously iconic, it had to be in my top 5. I guess why I didn't put it right at the top (like so many other ppl probably will) because it might be a little overrated? I love watching it, it's flawless, but idk people talk about it like it's the best thing ever from her (it's ONE of them, but not the only one) (15 points)

ThomasP: The untopable video. It's the best of all time as far as I'm concerned. It's gaga at her greatest, and other artists Videos pale in comparison. It's the video that sent gaga into legend status and it's the video that will keep her there. There are no words, just absolute art. (20 points)

KingOfTheClouds: Gaga's most overrated video tbh. Love the song, but the video just isn't as good as so many others. There are some good scenes and imagery. Good lighting effects. Those are the pluses. (5 points)

Fernster7: I find this video so overrated, I mean, it’s great, but she has better videos, I don’t like the scene where she’s coming out of that white thing, but the rest is flawless, I love her coat at the end, gorgeous. (17 points)

Moebius: I liked GUYs visuals more, but that’s it. This is iconique. (he voted G.U.Y. as his favourite) (18 points)

Ihv355S.png

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Fernster7

I can't say that I'm surprised but omg still tragic.

Overrated Romance keeps winning over actual talent.

2IaFCzR.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

KingOfSpain
1 minute ago, ReRe said:

Before the winner is announced, let's all take a moment to appreciate the incredible amount of hard work @KingOfSpain put into this megarate. :diane::golfclap:

Bravo, sis. :hug:

Thank you :)

ZJBrsyr.gif

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Robagaga

tumblr_nqiiksem4D1t1oh41o1_500.gif

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Archived