💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

MY EDIT: Tiffany photoshoot with long hair

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

I get that they wanted Gaga to look more clean, elegant and "classic" but I think that she just ended up looking way too old with her hair pulled back :huh:

I would have loved her hair like this:
iLhqstz.png

It's just a quick edit, I googled blonde hair and put it on Gaga's head, it was just for visual reference

KleinGa

loved this tbh. 

But I think they were going for a very androgynous look hence the hair and the outfit. 

Fernster7

I like the hair but it doesn't go with the outfit at all.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Panchecco
11 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

loved this tbh. 

But I think they were going for a very androgynous look hence the hair and the outfit. 

I don't think they were going for androgynous at all imo, she still looks very feminine to me

I think they just wanted her look to be simple and elegant but it mainly gives me "grandma" vibes :wtf:

and I don't really mind the outfit it really is just the hair

Panchecco
2 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I like the hair but it doesn't go with the outfit at all.

the hair she has on the original or the hair I edited?

Fernster7
35 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

the hair she has on the original or the hair I edited?

The edited one, maybe if it was a little bit different. I mean, i love her with long hair but this particular look just doesn't work with it at least in my opinion. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Anveeroy

Gaga with the good hair :awkney:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Eros92
On 4/3/2017 at 11:30 AM, Panchecco said:

I get that they wanted Gaga to look more clean, elegant and "classic" but I think that she just ended up looking way too old with her hair pulled back :huh:

I would have loved her hair like this:
iLhqstz.png

It's just a quick edit, I googled blonde hair and put it on Gaga's head, it was just for visual reference

I love that. Giving me 80s vibes. Fierce. I don't like her hair pulled back,

prince

I like that the hair is pulled back, the shoot was about being classic so the cut and shape of the hair doesn't have a trend attached to it so it won't age badly, just like the outfit 

Archived