Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New info on "The Greatest Thing"

Techydude

Featured Posts

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

I thinnk it means it won't be a single, but will be on the CD.

maybe it got canceled as a single.

It is on the CD, just not as a single like it was planned.

These!

FrozenKookie

Contradictions.. can't decide who to believe :sam:

Benji

Even if the song didn't make the album I believe Cher will still give it to us, she knows how much people want it.

Aloe

I think Red One just means it wont be a single like it was intended to be. But Cher has said many times it will be released but with her album but not as a single. thats what was canceled.

Think about it. Why is Cher delaying her album release so much? Obviously Gagas label is paying Chers label to wait and release it when Gaga is back and it works out for her...

If it were to be released now, it would ruin the hype shes building for new Gaga material

:worship:

SKANK

I think Red One just means it wont be a single like it was intended to be. But Cher has said many times it will be released but with her album but not as a single. thats what was canceled.

Think about it. Why is Cher delaying her album release so much? Obviously Gagas label is paying Chers label to wait and release it when Gaga is back and it works out for her...

If it were to be released now, it would ruin the hype shes building for new Gaga material

That doesn't make to much sense to be honest. Interscope isn't going to pay another label to delay releasing another artist's material.

SEANGT

what I don't understand is why RedOne didn't answer the question about how it turned out if it is still getting released. Even if it wasn't, why not say how much you liked working on it or something. It's still in existence and he worked on it soooo.....

AyaKara

It is going to be on the album, but not a single.

This.

Taylor Monster

Well Cher apparently doesn't know how to order pizza so I take her words like a grain of sand.

either RedOne hasn't bothered to tell Cher anything yet or he's misinformed about what's actually going to happen.

it's bad either way you slice it :smh: at least there's a chance it's still happening

Archived