💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Robert Trujillo (Metallica) was "Really impressed" by Lady Gaga

Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

Edible Cloud

Robert Trujillo (Metallica bass guitarist) about Lady Gaga (@4'35):

"I have an appreciation for Lady Gaga, because she can really sing and I didn't know that before her performance on the halftime show for the Super Bowl. I was impressed. Hey, me personally, I was impressed. And when I met her and I heard her singing the Metallica song 'Moth Into Flame' at rehearsals, I was really impressed by her and her attitude towards, hey, music… She could play, she could sing, and it was honest and sincere and the attitude was there. I always love attitude. I love people that [approach performing like] it's all about having fun and kicking ass."

Note: Shortly after this year's Grammy Awards, Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich told Rolling Stone that Gaga was the "quintessential perfect fifth member of this band," saying, "Her voice, her attitude, her outlook on everything is so awesome. [The performance] was so effortless and organic and she just has the spirit of hard rock and metal flowing through her veins. It comes really easy for her. There's nothing contrived; she just has this super warm, easy energy."

Source: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/metallica-robert-trujillo-was-really-impressed-by-lady-gaga/

Vodka

Ready for the stiffer version of BTW aka The Born This Way Monster feat Metallica the RE UP coming to leather bars near u

giphy.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

DeanWinchester

Talent won. They better collab on at least one studio track.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

giskardsb
3 hours ago, Vodka said:

Ready for the stiffer version of BTW aka The Born This Way Monster feat Metallica the RE UP coming to leather bars near u

giphy.gif

here for it.

Miel

After all these years, I still get so much excitement hearing music legends praise her.

That said, it's also still surprising after all these years that people are surprised she could sing.

3 points in and ready for more

8 hours ago, Edible Cloud said:

she can really sing and I didn't know that before

the amount of times I've heard this :poot:

guess she will always surprise ppl. It's nice to be an underdog sometimes.

Vodka
7 hours ago, giskardsb said:

here for it.

See ya there! :gaycat:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived