Antonio

Featured Posts

Antonio

RJzk6M6.gif

Highest Score: @MonsterJames333 (11)

Lowest Score: @KingOfSpain (1)

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark | 5.25

It's an OK track, not really my cup of tea personally but sonically it's a great track and totally 11-worthy for some people, I'm not too mad it took the 14th position.

-----◆-----

Commentary

11 | "Yes, that says 11 but I got reasons!  I won't be shocked to see this song go quickly, I'm prepared to be called deaf. As much as I love and need substance in my music and typically hate most current sounding nonsensical pettiness, there's times where it's not about the words.  It's about the feel.  Reloaded is my go to, the rhythm, her voice, that flow...it SLAYS!   I even get Prince "When Doves Cry" teas in that first verse.  Plus, if ya ever wanna hear what my sex with MY man is like...Reload this song!   It's like that, ya'll."

-           @MonsterJames333

-----◆-----

10 | "A Banger. Rodney Jerkins is cringy on his verse but replace him with a well versed Rapper and you have another hit that got away. Gaga is flawless especially on the pre chorus bits with “You got the flow and the intention..” I mean that part just hits me so hard I love it."

-           @VOLANTIS

-----◆-----

9 | "This sounds incredible on a good system. Darkchild's production here is more listenable than on Telephone, in my opinion; although it doesn't fit the overall Fame Monster aesthetic, a re-release with a more polished instrumental would've slayed. Ultimately , a song I have very fond memories with. It'd get a 10, but honestly so would most of these if I weren't scrupulous with my ratings."

-           @jujubae

-----◆-----

9 | "One of those catchy pop/urban tunes that slayed during the mid-2000s. Rodney Jerkin is a big hitmaker and this one could have been a hit for sure if it was less repetitive."

-           @Dr Evil

-----◆-----

8 | "This one is sooooooo good. This would've dominated radio stations back in the day. Catchy as hell, great lyrics. Probably one of my fave syhtns she's ever done. The bridge, if ever sung live, would've had the power to blast it out right before Rod Jerkins comes in to bring the house down."

-           @EmiRivington

-----◆-----

6.5 | "This was the song I was less familiar with in the megarate, I think I've only heard it once or twice before, but damn, it's a cute R&B bop. The pre-chorus is weak. And the song itself is kinda basic and nothing special but it's nice. The bridge is definitely a highlight but I feel like I've heard it somewhere else before (lady xerox strikes again )"

-           @Johny Wayne

-----◆-----

4 | "Tragic melody, such a shame because her voice sounds really nice and the lyrics are sexy and playful, I think the bridge is the only part of this song that is truly great."

-           @Fernster7

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

Fun fact this song has a mashup with a Katy Perry song "the one that got away" and it's totally flawless I had it for 4 years yet I still listen to it a lot

peto flex
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

RJzk6M6.gif

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark | 5.25

It's an OK track, not really my cup of tea personally but sonically it's a great track and totally 11-worthy for some people, I'm not too mad it took the 14th position.

-----◆-----

Commentary

11 | "Yes, that says 11 but I got reasons!  I won't be shocked to see this song go quickly, I'm prepared to be called deaf. As much as I love and need substance in my music and typically hate most current sounding nonsensical pettiness, there's times where it's not about the words.  It's about the feel.  Reloaded is my go to, the rhythm, her voice, that flow...it SLAYS!   I even get Prince "When Doves Cry" teas in that first verse.  Plus, if ya ever wanna hear what my sex with MY man is like...Reload this song!   It's like that, ya'll."

-----◆-----

10 | "A Banger. Rodney Jerkins is cringy on his verse but replace him with a well versed Rapper and you have another hit that got away. Gaga is flawless especially on the pre chorus bits with “You got the flow and the intention..” I mean that part just hits me so hard I love it."

-           @VOLANTIS

-----◆-----

9 | "This sounds incredible on a good system. Darkchild's production here is more listenable than on Telephone, in my opinion; although it doesn't fit the overall Fame Monster aesthetic, a re-release with a more polished instrumental would've slayed. Ultimately , a song I have very fond memories with. It'd get a 10, but honestly so would most of these if I weren't scrupulous with my ratings."

-           @jujubae

-----◆-----

9 | "One of those catchy pop/urban tunes that slayed during the mid-2000s. Rodney Jerkin is a big hitmaker and this one could have been a hit for sure if it was less repetitive."

-           @Dr Evil

-----◆-----

8 | "This one is sooooooo good. This would've dominated radio stations back in the day. Catchy as hell, great lyrics. Probably one of my fave syhtns she's ever done. The bridge, if ever sung live, would've had the power to blast it out right before Rod Jerkins comes in to bring the house down."

-----◆-----

6.5 | "This was the song I was less familiar with in the megarate, I think I've only heard it once or twice before, but damn, it's a cute R&B bop. The pre-chorus is weak. And the song itself is kinda basic and nothing special but it's nice. The bridge is definitely a highlight but I feel like I've heard it somewhere else before (lady xerox strikes again )"

-           @Johny Wayne

-----◆-----

4 | "Tragic melody, such a shame because her voice sounds really nice and the lyrics are sexy and playful, I think the bridge is the only part of this song that is truly great."

-           @Fernster7

giphy.gif

💎💎

Antonio
1 hour ago, PETTY said:

nope, now yall done fxckin did it

knife02.gif

why didn't you participate huh

knife02.gif

Fernster7
Just now, littlepotter said:

Sorry @Fernster7:diane:

Tragic, but I'm not surprised knowing my luck with these MR.:neyde:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Creyk

I saw some people say that Reloaded is an Umbrella copy but I don't see it ... :sweat:

petty
Just now, Antonio said:

why didn't you participate huh

knife02.gif

too busy being burned out by Trio

knife02.gif

But I'm here now

knife02.gif

littlepotter

Wait a ****ing second

What if @Antonio's pulling an april fools on all of us and revealing the songs in reverse order :ladyhaha:

chaeri pls

Cailleach
5 minutes ago, Antonio said:

RJzk6M6.gif

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark | 5.25

-----◆-----

Commentary

-----◆-----

-           @VOLANTIS

-----◆-----

-           @jujubae

-----◆-----

-           @Dr Evil

-----◆-----

-----◆-----

-           @Johny Wayne

-----◆-----

-           @Fernster7

*logs out of GGD forever*

goodbye you evil and crazy people, your leader is a comic sans loving freak 

That's not very born this way of you

Antonio

:lana: Fun Fact #3 :lana:

Unrelated to the rate, but my next rate will be Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey :lana: 

Fernster7

I am here, and I am so disgusted that my jam Wonderful was let down by this fanbase.

giphy.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Antonio
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Wait a ****ing second

What if @Antonio's pulling an april fools on all of us and revealing the songs in reverse order :ladyhaha:

April's Fools pranks are over for me today, they're cancelled! :diane:

Everything from page 3 and on is legit :diane: 

Archived