Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

DRAG RACE // EP.2 // RECAP + REVIEW

VenusPenus

Featured Posts

VenusPenus

...and CuCu is back, lol I'm actually really happy about that and OMFG Valentina is so precious like literally every time she smiles I do too. I need more look from her ASAP! :giveup:

let’s stay playful together

I'm not going to watch the video...... all I'm going to say is:

- Shea or Trinity should have won

- Jaymes should have stayed

- the whole episode felt rigged to get rid of Jaymes........ it sucked

ItsTommyBitch

Kinda sad Jaymes lost just because I wanted to see her blossom, and Kimora Blac seems unintelligent, mean, and lazy tbh. She killed Jaymes in the Lip-sync, which is why she won, but I wanted her to go still :crossed:

Glad Valentina got to win though, that wedding dress really was ****ing beautiful.

My faves so far are Valentina and Nina Bo'nina :flutter: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

On 01/04/2017 at 6:16 PM, Juvi said:

I'm not going to watch the video...... all I'm going to say is:

- Shea or Trinity should have won

- Jaymes should have stayed

- the whole episode felt rigged to get rid of Jaymes........ it sucked

I just don't get this group of people who complain over Jaymes being sent home. She sucked in both episodes and then during the lipsync she took her shoes off and was standing awkwardly or walking in front of kimora trying to be funny. It was painful to watch

1 hour ago, mic said:

I just don't get this group of people who complain over Jaymes being sent home. She sucked in both episodes and then during the lipsync she took her shoes off and was standing awkwardly or walking in front of kimora trying to be funny. It was painful to watch

not as painful as watching the silicon with eyes and legs running around

3 hours ago, Juvi said:

not as painful as watching the silicon with eyes and legs running around

Imho It's just drag not a body revolution. Both were bad but at least kimora tried harder. And I felt relieved when Jaymes went home because it was a struggle for her to showcase anything. I wouldn't  want to see her struggling for several episodes I'd rather look at confident silicon running around coz it's entertaining at least somehow.

3 minutes ago, mic said:

Imho It's just drag not a body revolution. Both were bad but at least kimora tried harder. And I felt relieved when Jaymes went home because it was a struggle for her to showcase anything. I wouldn't  want to see her struggling for several episodes I'd rather look at confident silicon running around coz it's entertaining at least somehow.

...........yeah, "at least somehow"............. sounds so entertained but whatever........ it really is just a tv show, it's not really effecting my life or yours, so whatever :happy:

I feel like Jaymes embodied Love Shack as a song much better than Kimora performing it as if it was some generic slut anthem

Archived